Jump to content

Super Soccer Weekend ⚽️ August 27-28


maqroll
 Share

Recommended Posts

There really should be a Friday night game every week. Seems like a real missed opportunity to create more excitement and promote the league globally even more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As someone who used to travel to away games regularly I'm gonna say no... 

Even VP is a ball ache for night games 

The answer would be sky having a bit of consideration for fans but we all know though dont

Forest vs Villa on a Friday night would be OK, Southampton vs villa can get **** 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this a bootleg keeeeeeenan thread? 

They won't like it,  I tells ya,  they will NOT like it! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

As someone who used to travel to away games regularly I'm gonna say no... 

Even VP is a ball ache for night games 

The answer would be sky having a bit of consideration for fans but we all know though dont

Forest vs Villa on a Friday night would be OK, Southampton vs villa can get **** 

Isnt it Southampton vs Villa on a Friday night in a few weeks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Keenna was hlaf an hour later. You snooze yuo loose!

Last time he was late and I started one,  mine got locked. 

spacer.png

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Isnt it Southampton vs Villa on a Friday night in a few weeks?

Other way round! 

Villa vs Southampton Friday 16th

**** sky, thats bullshit for the Southampton fans whilst also feeling like tokenism, that game is selected to help get both clubs to their minimum 8 a year or whatever it is rather than because there's something in it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Other way round! 

Villa vs Southampton Friday 16th

**** sky, thats bullshit for the Southampton fans whilst also feeling like tokenism, that game is selected to help get both clubs to their minimum 8 a year or whatever it is rather than because there's something in it 

we have had some weird games selected for telly. why the f is brentford at home a sunday 2pm for example

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

we have had some weird games selected for telly. why the f is brentford at home a sunday 2pm for example

I don't know for sure but like I said it could be that there's a rule that each team has to be on TV a minimum of something like 8 times so every now and then they'll randomly put 2 of the less favoured ones on TV vs each other to get the numbers up 

Ticks the box 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't know for sure but like I said it could be that there's a rule that each team has to be on TV a minimum of something like 8 times so every now and then they'll randomly put 2 of the less favoured ones on TV vs each other to get the numbers up 

Ticks the box 

i believe that is a thing but that's why you get random games like that near the end of the season

whilst on the subject of tv games, not sure if posted already, but the previous season's top 3 all kick off at 3pm on a saturday for the first time in 7 years today

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â