Super Soccer Weekend ⚽️ August 27-28

maqroll

As someone who used to travel to away games regularly I'm gonna say no... 

Even VP is a ball ache for night games 

The answer would be sky having a bit of consideration for fans but we all know though dont

Forest vs Villa on a Friday night would be OK, Southampton vs villa can get **** 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

As someone who used to travel to away games regularly I'm gonna say no... 

Even VP is a ball ache for night games 

The answer would be sky having a bit of consideration for fans but we all know though dont

Forest vs Villa on a Friday night would be OK, Southampton vs villa can get **** 

Isnt it Southampton vs Villa on a Friday night in a few weeks?

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Keenna was hlaf an hour later. You snooze yuo loose!

Last time he was late and I started one,  mine got locked. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Isnt it Southampton vs Villa on a Friday night in a few weeks?

Other way round! 

Villa vs Southampton Friday 16th

**** sky, thats bullshit for the Southampton fans whilst also feeling like tokenism, that game is selected to help get both clubs to their minimum 8 a year or whatever it is rather than because there's something in it 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Other way round! 

Villa vs Southampton Friday 16th

**** sky, thats bullshit for the Southampton fans whilst also feeling like tokenism, that game is selected to help get both clubs to their minimum 8 a year or whatever it is rather than because there's something in it 

we have had some weird games selected for telly. why the f is brentford at home a sunday 2pm for example

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

we have had some weird games selected for telly. why the f is brentford at home a sunday 2pm for example

I don't know for sure but like I said it could be that there's a rule that each team has to be on TV a minimum of something like 8 times so every now and then they'll randomly put 2 of the less favoured ones on TV vs each other to get the numbers up 

Ticks the box 

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't know for sure but like I said it could be that there's a rule that each team has to be on TV a minimum of something like 8 times so every now and then they'll randomly put 2 of the less favoured ones on TV vs each other to get the numbers up 

Ticks the box 

i believe that is a thing but that's why you get random games like that near the end of the season

whilst on the subject of tv games, not sure if posted already, but the previous season's top 3 all kick off at 3pm on a saturday for the first time in 7 years today

• Like 1