Weekends Football 12/14 August

andykeenan

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Maybe could have been a West Ham player off at the other end - would like to see a replay, but Fornal's looked late and lungey to me.

Yeah, it looked a bit naughty - not sure it was a red though.

The problem with Moyes is he gets you to a certain level then you don't progress any further. 

There will come a point for west ham where they wants to go to the next level and will have to make a decision. 

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

The problem with Moyes is he gets you to a certain level then you don't progress any further. 

There will come a point for west ham where they wants to go to the next level and will have to make a decision. 

Problem being that next level is top 4 so not only do they need to make a decision on the manager they need to start looking behind the sofa for another £200m investment (as well as keeping rice) 

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Let United spend 100M on him 😂

100m for Rice would be a good buy for Villa imo. He and Kamara would be brilliant in our team. He is the sort of player that would help us push to the next level. I would be very happy to see us spent that amount of money on him

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

100m for Rice would be a good buy for Villa imo. He and Kamara would be brilliant in our team. He is the sort of player that would help us push to the next level. I would be very happy to see us spent that amount of money on him

Careful, Sunday booze = Monday blues 

• Haha 1

Rice is a great player. His positioning is class. He covers the ground like a gazell. He dictates the game, rarely gives the ball away under pressure and has a great knack of winning the ball and using his body.

He's on a long term deal so will get priced out of a move until 24 months.

He ain't a 100m player and he ain't going to bang in double figures from midfield but he'll win championships.

He's ran the game everytime we've faced them.

• Like 1

Â