andykeenan

6 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Conte's formation is an interesting one. Would be akin to us playing:

Martinez

Chambers Kamara Mings

Cash  McGinn  Ramsey  Bailey

Watkins Buendia

Ings

watkins isnt a 10, even in your wildest fever dream.

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Spurs are getting played off the park. Chelsea looking very good, Cucurella works very hard on and off the ball. I didn't see much of him at Brighton but a very good player

I saw a lot of him at Villa Park. Mostly rolling around in front of the Doug Ellis.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I saw a lot of him at Villa Park. Mostly rolling around in front of the Doug Ellis.

I saw mings get booked for sprinting 60 yards to tell him to get the **** up after Watkins brushed a curl and he went down like he'd been shot 

Spurs have a terrible record vs Chelsea don't they? Like more one sided than us vs utd in the last 10 - 20 years 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I saw mings get booked for sprinting 60 yards to tell him to get the **** up after Watkins brushed a curl and he went down like he'd been shot 

Spurs have a terrible record vs Chelsea don't though? Like more one sided than us vs utd in the last 10 - 20 years 

in the PL era they have played chelsea 60 times and won 7 i think it was

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

This game is a lot more technical and structured than the Forest + Hammers game earlier, as you would expect....however, this makes it a lot less exciting lol

I kind of like to see how they approach poking holes in the defence with passes and movement. Entertaining in and of itself.

48 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Spurs are getting played off the park. Chelsea looking very good, Cucurella works very hard on and off the ball. I didn't see much of him at Brighton but a very good player

He really impressed me at Villa Park last season.

Â