Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I may be wrong but I think you might be using the wrong scroll bar. There's a window within a window in those stats and both have their own scroll bar. The same thing happened me in Firefox.

You are right!

A double scroll bar, absolute chaos. 

• Like 1

I've gone -8. Could've been -4 but figured I'd get Tarkowski in for Castagne too.

Fernandes->Salah
Trippier->Alexander-Arnold
Kane->Watkins
Castagne->Tarkowski

Bit of a noodle scratcher over captaincy. It's between Salah and Saka at the mo'. Close call.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I've gone -8. Could've been -4 but figured I'd get Tarkowski in for Castagne too.

Fernandes->Salah
Trippier->Alexander-Arnold
Kane->Watkins
Castagne->Tarkowski

Bit of a noodle scratcher over captaincy. It's between Salah and Saka at the mo'. Close call.

i've not taken a hit yet. trying to figure out if there's a defender worth bringing in for cucurella for a hit or if it's better to just play with 10 players (but possibly 9 if akanji still isn't playing)

every man and his dog bringing in tarkowski is making me nervous.....

On 23/02/2023 at 11:06, BOF said:

I have same choice. I'm currently thinking Saka but only because of all the Liverpool fans in my league means their bias may work against them. Yes that is a very small straw I'm clutching

And if people could stop selling Kane until the next gameweek that would be great as he's about to drop in value and I want to sell him next week :D 

Quite pleased that I'm putting out 11 players and have 6 DGW players without having to resort to any chips

absolute nightmare week for that, used the free hit and ended up captaining Darwin over either Saka or Salah :D

Never mind. I've taken Bailey off my bench and replaced him with Grealish.