Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Snap

It's why I hate having a viable 15 man squad instead of 11 or 12. I will make the wrong decisions. Hell, I hate having 2 competing goalkeepers. Can't wait 'til 29 and bench boost is out of the way so I can get back to my own form of normality.

• Like 1

Just now, BOF said:

It's why I hate having a viable 15 man squad instead of 11 or 12. I will make the wrong decisions. Hell, I hate having 2 competing goalkeepers. Can't wait 'til 29 and bench boost is out of the way so I can get back to my own form of normality.

Yeah I agree

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Benching Gabriel and Odegaard is not my finest hour. Being caught hand over fist in my club league too so could've done with those points. Hoping my 6 doubles can mitigate the damage somehow.

ditto on gabriel. i fancied fulham to score and us to keep a clean sheet so opted for mings. i at least played odegaard

estupinan, mitoma, march and toney still to play to hopefully rescue me

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Benching Gabriel and Odegaard is not my finest hour. Being caught hand over fist in my club league too so could've done with those points. Hoping my 6 doubles can mitigate the damage somehow.

Yep same situation for me. If Newcastle had kept a clean sheet I'd have had at least 20 points on my bench

2 hours ago, BOF said:

The annoying thing is that going with all of the data and reasonable predictions, we made the right decisions. It just didn't pay off.

I can guarantee now that my bench in 29 when I BB will score about 4 points between them

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Yeah it's in black and white. At least it's not ambiguous. They do not retrospectively award points after the event 

it's annoying but probably sensible. imagine winning the thing but having to wait to celebrate because a dubious goal was being looked into

Yeah the rule is fine. The issue here is them blindly following Opta. They awarded the goal to March originally but when Opta listed it as an OG they changed it.

I don't know a better way to do it, but drawing a line under your points an hour after a game, but relying on a stats company that can retrospectively change things doesn't see aligned

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah the rule is fine. The issue here is them blindly following Opta. They awarded the goal to March originally but when Opta listed it as an OG they changed it.

I don't know a better way to do it, but drawing a line under your points an hour after a game, but relying on a stats company that can retrospectively change things doesn't see aligned

Other way around I thought. Opta originally awarded it to March, 3 man panel gave OG, then the panel proper regave it to March days later. Opta changed their decision to match the game panels.

Definitely came up in my FPL feeds as a March goal first then was changed to OG. FPL uses opta as far as I'm aware

small green arrow overall. seeing gabriel on my bench with 14 points still hurts but c.300k at this stage i would've taken at start of the season

WC being used this week and still have some big decisions to make

Another one with a huge haul - 96 after tonight.

Already sold Haaland, brought in Watkins, should give me a full 11 for the next week even if it is 5 at the back and 2 in midfield and still rolling a transfer

105 all in. 100k green to 169k. Haaland out, Watkins in. 8.1 ITB. Roll transfer and ready to go big in 29. 10 playing this week but it's a good 10. No fodder making up the numbers.

Sounds like most of us did well 👍