Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

hours deliberating on who to transfer in and I end up with 60 poxy points  .. minus the 24 for not clicking my wild card ( thank God i had 2 free transfers or it would have been -32) 

To rub it in further my subs were worth 25 point v 7 that their equivalent starts earnt for me

I officially suck .... 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

hours deliberating on who to transfer in and I end up with 60 poxy points  .. minus the 24 for not clicking my wild card ( thank God i had 2 free transfers or it would have been -32) 

To rub it in further my subs were worth 25 point v 7 that their equivalent starts earnt for me

I officially suck .... 

I think I'd give up if this happened to me :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I officially suck .... 

You can play your wildcard after you've forgotten to play it, once you go in and just make another transfer in the same week, it'll wipe your previous losses. Not much use to you now, but in future all is not lost if you make a slip of the mouse.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

You can play your wildcard after you've forgotten to play it, once you go in and just make another transfer in the same week, it'll wipe your previous losses. Not much use to you now, but in future all is not lost if you make a slip of the mouse.

thanks .... that actually makes it worse  :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Might captain Kane or Rashford.  Surely Haaland gets rotated, didn't he have an injury scare pre Arsenal?

haaland for me. city will want to kick on...i don't see much risk of him being benched. he's a minutes risk though...they're 2-0 up at half time he probably gets subbed

unless tomorrow's games screw me i should be on to a green arrow thanks to emi's antics giving martinelli a goal then the brighton manager taking estupinan off before fulham scored

typical that nunez finally scores when i'd benched him

Shocking week for scores. I’m on a green arrow despite scoring the average. 

Rashford Shaw and Kane today so hopefully I keep the green arrow. A Kane return or two especially would be excellent

today's games cost me like 80k places annoyingly. still a green arrow though

big week this week. i pretty much know my plans. prices are going to be going up and down all over the place and i'm tight on funds so hoping i don't get bitten if i get forced into making my moves early

Salah in for KDB is my definite transfer. 
That gives me 5 players who double and a full eleven. However that eleven includes Rico Lewis who probably won’t play. 

I have an extra FT so I really should get another player in but just don’t know who

Solid 50 pts this week, not tearing up any trees but now to figure out how best to navigate the next week.

Current thinking is Salah in for KDB and Adama in for Almiron but and I should just be able to field an 11 with 6 players in double games and no chips used

Adama will be straight out again the following week I think

Made my changes, went with Salah for KDB and Neves for Almiron.

My defence & keeper is going to be pretty shit (Ward / Bueno / Akanji / Gabriel) but with 6 DGW players I'm hoping that compensates. At least no chips were used

I don't like doing it so early in the week but there is a risk of Salah rising in price and Almiron dropping which would have made the decisions even more difficult

Captaining Salah

You can all thank me for derailing Liverpool's recovery with this choice.

Just now, bickster said:

Made my changes, went with Salah for KDB and Neves for Almiron.

My defence & keeper is going to be pretty shit (Ward / Bueno / Akanji / Gabriel) but with 6 DGW players I'm hoping that compensates. At least no chips were used

It's a CL week. Salah plays tomorrow. Risk of injury. I'm definitely looking at Liverpool though. I think Salah is just a bit too rich for me. He'd require some surgery I'm not willing to do yet. I'm looking at either Trent for Gabriel with Odegaard coming in for Bruno (that's adjusting my triple Arsenal quota too), or just Bruno to Gakpo and roll #2, or Nketiah to Darwin and Bruno to Odegaard. Similar to option 1 but not sure it's better than #2 and puts money into attack making it difficult to get back to premium in midfield. Currently probably going to go with just Gakpo. That way I have more flexibility going into 26 for a potential double in 27, and I can get back to Bruno in 1 move.

As an aside, the April TV fixtures are announced tomorrow, and possibly some GW29 doubles too, although the latter is less likely as of right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

or Nketiah to Darwin

Darwin came off injured didn't he? He's certainly yellow flagged for a shoulder injury

My Salah choice isn't just for this week, he looks to be in much better and more consistent form than KDB. It's a premium for premium swap. I would have done it this week regardless of the DGW