Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

although with Liverpool playing Saints in that form

Freak one off result. Liverpool's form is generally well below par for them. Man Utd just didn't turn up

Wouldn't shock me if they drew 1-1 or 0-0 against Saints

(He says hopefully, having listened to the Liverpool fans at work)

Just now, bickster said:

Freak one off result. Liverpool's form is generally well below par for them. Man Utd just didn't turn up

Yeah you definitely shouldn't bring in Salah.

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

i think if i didn't have them already i wouldn't be bringing them in. but as i currently have 2, i'm holding off on the wildcard and hoping liverpool keep up their form

Toney saved me from a total disaster to only a slight disaster. Less than a 100k red arrow which I guess is ok.

Have to trust that my team will make it back up in the coming weeks.

Playing Mitoma over March would have completely saved me

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Toney saved me from a total disaster to only a slight disaster. Less than a 100k red arrow which I guess is ok.

Have to trust that my team will make it back up in the coming weeks.

Playing Mitoma over March would have completely saved me

Time to captain March this week then

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It should be Mac Allister or March

genuine question as to which one here. most should already have mitoma so it really is a coin flip between these two and i'm really torn which to go for. can probably throw Pascal Groß in there too

my original plan was to just bring in dunk but i'm thinking of doing something like bringing in one of these for KDB. palace are much better at home than away and he's been off form

kane hauling has hurt me. saving the WC to next week i still maintain was the correct decision...it's just not gone my way

edit: but taking KDB out is at least something i've done right this week

Edited by tomav84

If spmebody could quickly nobble Tripper before the game that would be great, Gabriel on bench and currently sitting on 14 points, oh and Odegaard too but he's beyond being able to come on for me

Benching Gabriel and Odegaard is not my finest hour. Being caught hand over fist in my club league too so could've done with those points. Hoping my 6 doubles can mitigate the damage somehow.