Kadan Young

sir_gary_cahill

On 12/12/2022 at 10:01, Sulberto21 said:

Liked his decision making kept it simple when needed. but is he genuinely 16? I swear these kids are getting taller.

I was walking to work past my old school and the students were all like taller than me and I’m 5’10. 

I was 6ft when I was 13 haven’t grown since just fatter 🤣

Quick lad too. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few first time appearances from him. We naturally lack width and he seems a natural winger who looks to stand on the byline and attack the fullback.

Lad looks rapid, he also doesn't look out of place against men.

Unless we sign a winger in jan, I would be keeping him around the 1st team squad giving him 15 or 20 mins here and there. Certainly more direct down the right with him there, put in 3 decent crosses to yhe far post in his limited amount of time.

It's interesting that he's being described as a winger - I think he can play as a wide forward, but I reckon he'll spend his career as an out and out front man.

He looked bright, confident and capable last night and like he enjoyed himself - that's the biggest crowd he'll ever have played in front of and for much of the time he was trying to beat a full back for the right to go one on one with Pau Torres - that didn't seem to intimidate him at all.

Promising, but there's plenty of time yet.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's interesting that he's being described as a winger - I think he can play as a wide forward, but I reckon he'll spend his career as an out and out front man.

He looked bright, confident and capable last night and like he enjoyed himself - that's the biggest crowd he'll ever have played in front of and for much of the time he was trying to beat a full back for the right to go one on one with Pau Torres - that didn't seem to intimidate him at all.

Promising, but there's plenty of time yet.

I was about to post the question if he can play as a striker. He certainly has the build, strength, speed, touch and technique to mix it with the biggest and strongest of centre backs. 

Â