Kadan Young

sir_gary_cahill

Have to remember he's still incredibly young, he might drop out of the first team picture for a while, but even just playing for our U21s and training with first team squad he's way ahead of schedule. Will be an amazing achievement if he makes his first team debut this season.

Please don't be another Green. Looked destined to be a good championship player at least and now can't get a game in Slovakia. 

Feels like an absolute lottery whether these players will make it most the time but he seems a nice lad so fingers crossed for him. 

I've just lost my best academy player at Dulwich Hamlet to a cruciate ligament injury, he was on loan carrying Halifax to the conference title on my FM23 save so I'm a little more sensitive than normal to young pros not reaching the heights of their potential 

1 minute ago, skarroki said:

Please don't be another Green. Looked destined to be a good championship player at least and now can't get a game in Slovakia. 

Feels like an absolute lottery whether these players will make it most the time but he seems a nice lad so fingers crossed for him. 

I've just lost my best academy player at Dulwich Hamlet to a cruciate ligament injury, he was on loan carrying Halifax to the conference title on my FM23 save so I'm a little more sensitive than normal to young pros not reaching the heights of their potential 

He's played in 13 of their 18 league games?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He's on bench for first game tonight against Croatia, was surprised he got in the squad at all, not because he's not good enough but because for some reason he and a few of our others that were regulars for U16s and U17s haven't had call ups for a while now. Hopefully he can get on the field at some point and do well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphouneso said:

Probably not the relevant thread but the England player doing their best Harry Kane to win that penalty is a somewhat damning indictment for the future of the game.

CI9Mavf.gif

If anything it's a foul on the Croatia player.

Edited by Delphouneso
dead link
  • Like 1

Â