Kadan Young

sir_gary_cahill

If Erdz is Erdington, then Kaden Young is not from Erdington.  He is from Oldbury or Wednesbury way.  Tommi O'Reilly is from Erdington though.

Both of those are fantastic prospects but I think that Josh Feeney is the most likely to succeed of all our Academy players.

If Erdz is Erdington, then Kaden Young is not from Erdington.  He is from Oldbury or Wednesbury way.  Tommi O'Reilly is from Erdington though.

Both of those are fantastic prospects but I think that Josh Feeney is the most likely to succeed of all our Academy players.

11 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

It is mate. My 14 year old just hit 6 ft and size 12 trainers and 13.5 stone. 

does he just give you that stare now?....when you tell him off.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noel said:

Oh Really.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Liked his decision making kept it simple when needed. but is he genuinely 16? I swear these kids are getting taller.

I was walking to work past my old school and the students were all like taller than me and I’m 5’10. 

I was 5 foot 9 when I was 16 and my height haven't changed. I'm 31 now.

A lot of 16 year olds are fully grown.

12 hours ago, Noel said:

I was unreliably informed Tommi is a huge Villa fan from Kingsbury by the villa training ground. He went with his family to the play off final. Joined Villa aged 7

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 2

Tommi does live in Kingsbury.  The family are big Villa fans originally from Erdington.  The Revans are also from Erdington.

Erdington and Saltley was always the best District Team in Birmingham.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â