Kadan Young

sir_gary_cahill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did himself no harm yesterday, Think he would do well with a Championship loan. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Emery kept him around either. One of the standouts 

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Think he'll get a loan this summer 

Still only 17 . Yes you can go out on loan as soon as you have signed a pro contract. BUT its not that often it happens due to safeguarding  . That said he is 18 later this year so maybe one for January loan 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Still only 17 . Yes you can go out on loan as soon as you have signed a pro contract. BUT its not that often it happens due to safeguarding  . That said he is 18 later this year so maybe one for January loan 

Yeah I think it's maybe too early to loan him, keep him at the club until Xmas, see what games we get in the cups, including the papa John's and then maybe look for a loan in Jan

Let's see how he does in the remaining friendlies, I think emery will want to see a few of them. From what I seen yesterday he's got a real chance of pushing on even at 17. 

Edited by tinker

16 minutes ago, tinker said:

Let's see how he does in the remaining friendlies, I think emery will want to see a few of them. From what I seen yesterday he's got a real chance of pushing on even at 17. 

He's just a kid still - so there's no pressure here. Be interesting to see if has a similar season to last or if he goes out on loan this time. Neither would surprise me. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Â