New kits 22/23

sne

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Those 3 have to be in with a shout for worst shirts in recent memory. What's the point of the badge supposed to be?

Looks like those blobs you get from smearing menthol gel on your shirt 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Disgusting 

it totally encapsulates England's football at the moment - should be a thing of beauty but it's an expensive bit of material made to look naff due to having an unqualified idiot making the decisions.

Edited by theboyangel

Strong competition but Belgium might have the worst kits of all. The home one is comical with those silly flames and the away kit is even worse. Wtf is this :D 

25_belgium_2022_away_kit_1.jpg25_belgium_2022_away_kit_4.jpg

Korea away kit looks like something I think Spurs used a couple years ago.

23_korea_2022_home_kit_1.jpg22_korea_2022_away_kit_1.jpg

• Like 1

Trying very hard to be different and failing these days. There’s just too many kits.

Having said that if the Belgium away is an LGBT reference (with love in the collar) for this Qatari World Cup I’m all for it.

The Korea home is great, made by the badge. Retro/modern done very well. random away bus seat pattern not so much.

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

Trying very hard to be different and failing these days. There’s just too many kits.

Having said that if the Belgium away is an LGBT reference (with love in the collar) for this Qatari World Cup I’m all for it.

The Korea home is great, made by the badge. Retro/modern done very well. random away bus seat pattern not so much.

Without the rainbow colours so to not be too offensive to the ones who are paying for the WC spectacle.

It looks like something the Spanish tourism board developed for the early 90's or the Barcelona Olympics.

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Nowt wrong with the Belgium away kit. Something different and it’s only the trims that have it. What’s peoples problem with it? 

I dont mind it, especially given the state of the home shirt 

My problem with it, which I think both Adidas and Nike can be accused of this season, is that's not a football shirt designed for Belgium, that's a football shirt thats been designed by Adidas and then given to Belgium, they could stick a Spain badge on that if they wanted, if it was a shirt designed for Belgium it would be black red and yellow (and I think work quite well) 

The lack of correlation between design and team is really poor this year in general, our 3rd kit for example Castore could give that to Newcastle if they wanted to, it means nothing to Aston villa 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Way too baggy Villa better not go down the 90s fashion root its shite!

Adidas have as special limited edition kits, they've got a football shirt as fashion range and they're big baggy things #

edit - 

germany-icon-three-quarter-jersey-18281-1.jpg

argentina-icon-3-4-jersey-58604-1.jpg

spain-icon-jersey-94186-3.jpg

that last photo is about right...they're called icon jerseys

Edited by villa4europe

31 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Way too baggy Villa better not go down the 90s fashion root its shite!

Agreed, although I imagine that chick is a bit more petite than most footballers (and fans :D )

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Adidas have as special limited edition kits, they've got a football shirt as fashion range and they're big baggy things #

edit - 

germany-icon-three-quarter-jersey-18281-1.jpg

argentina-icon-3-4-jersey-58604-1.jpg

spain-icon-jersey-94186-3.jpg

that last photo is about right...they're called icon jerseys

Great if you have a skateboard I guess 😜 

308991792-584451946761407-26527362948466

Black ⚫ The colour of mourning. The perfect colour for Denmark's third shirt for this year’s World Cup.
While we support the Danish national team all the way, this shouldn’t be confused with support for a tournament that has cost thousands of people their lives. We wish to make a statement about Qatar’s human rights record and its treatment of the migrant workers that have built the country’s World Cup stadiums.
Edited by slovenian
  • Like 1

Â