• Oasis
    • Lynard Skynard
    • The Allman Brothers
    • Coldplay
    • Nirvana
    • The Beatles
    • Queen

A popular magazine's explanation of their choice for best album of 2014 (U2):

"Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. put their lives on the line: giving away 11 songs of guitar rapture and frank, emotional tales of how they became a band out of the rough streets and spiritual ferment of Seventies Dublin."

OL0xh9.gif

• Like 2

anyone like REM? very popular band but never done it for me although i like the odd number.

Me, fan from the first album. All albums up to and including Automatic for the People are great, they then begin to tail off quality wise but still produce some great songs after.

Finished their career at about the right time, possibly a couple of albums too late

• Like 1

The Who - Load of shite (other than baba o'riley).

Jay Z - Should never be considered as an ATG hip hop artist. Cringey to hear people say that.

Example - dont know if he is rated or not but all I know is that his music is awful.

Music is awful these days. Hip Hop is DEAD which is sad. Rock today is aimed at the skinny jean, emo beta males. Dance music is nothing on the 90's stuff, and drum n bass is not as good as it was in the 00's.

The Who - Load of shite (other than baba o'riley).

Jay Z - Should never be considered as an ATG hip hop artist. Cringey to hear people say that.

Example - dont know if he is rated or not but all I know is that his music is awful.

Music is awful these days. Hip Hop is DEAD which is sad. Rock today is aimed at the skinny jean, emo beta males. Dance music is nothing on the 90's stuff, and drum n bass is not as good as it was in the 00's.

How derogatory.

Â