• Black Sabbath
    • Oasis
    • Lynard Skynard
    • The Allman Brothers
    • Coldplay
    • Nirvana
    • The Beatles
    • Queen

Sleaford Mods, as in I can't see why anyone would like them at all.

I've still not bothered listening to them. My mate got a copy of the album, and he says he's not sure if he likes them or not. May get around to giving them a listen at some point, but they're way down on the list.

• Like 1

The Fall.

Oh I think you'll find plenty in agreement with you but I'm not one of them. The genius of Mark E Smith is an acquired taste I'll agree but The Fall are great. One of those bands that could only be British. Eccentric and curmudgeonly, full of biting satire and bile, they've provided an alternative social commentary on the state of play in this country for approaching four decades, they should be cherished.

• Like 3

The Fall.

Oh I think you'll find plenty in agreement with you but I'm not one of them. The genius of Mark E Smith is an acquired taste I'll agree but The Fall are great. One of those bands that could only be British. Eccentric and curmudgeonly, full of biting satire and bile, they've provided an alternative social commentary on the state of play in this country for approaching four decades, they should be cherished.

The current band (I believe the longest serving line up) are bloody great too. Really talented players. 

• Like 2

The Fall.

So you were their publicist then? ;)

The Fall.

So you were their publicist then? ;)

That is usually one of the shortest lived jobs in Rock, I think MES has gone through more of them than he has drummers and he usually drags drummers out of back street boozers in Salford and tells them they're the drummer in his band whether they can play or not

Â