fightoffyour

47 minutes ago, snowychap said:

2/1 with Ladbrokes currently.

thats a great price. nailed on surely?

got 3.8 on the exchange...

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

I think we can all agree this was one of the finest 'performances' in recent times

Oh yes, a musical travesty this one didn't win.

As I watch with the sound off ;)

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Favourite weekend of the year is Eurovision. A weekend where it's acceptable to get absolutely hammered on red wine, look at T&A and laugh at folks dressed up as folk goblins dancing like lunatics. 

Also a surprising number of decent pop tunes tbf 👌 

There’s another area of interest that’s the most popular one here which you’ve missed completely. All I will say is, shame Malta went out but Sweden and Spain are worth watching.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

There’s another area of interest that’s the most popular one here which you’ve missed completely. All I will say is, shame Malta went out but Sweden and Spain are worth watching.

Ooh, please elaborate. I missed the semi's this year (crazy busy). 

On 07/03/2022 at 13:09, Jareth said:

I think we can all agree this was one of the finest 'performances' in recent times

Haha, I remember this! I actually spat my tea out when the butter churning came on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Favourite weekend of the year is Eurovision. A weekend where it's acceptable to get absolutely hammered on red wine, look at T&A and laugh at folks dressed up as folk goblins dancing like lunatics. 

Also a surprising number of decent pop tunes tbf 👌 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

I don’t know how anyone can hate Eurovision. It’s a right laugh, some actual bangers, some totally fun mad shit and a good opportunity to see what madness our neighbours are up to. The reason everyone hates the UK and wanted Aus in is because we take ourselves too **** seriously whilst everyone else is busy having fun. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

This will never not be funny. Surely one day Ireland just have to enter a full version of this…

But they can't due to them plagiarizing Nin Huugen and the Huugen Notes. Shame really. 

I don't like that UK's entry is getting so much hype, praise and media attention in the rest of Europe. I mean on paper it's a good thing as it should mean that we won't finish last, but I don't think can stomach my expectations being raised only for them to be trashed later tonight when it still finishes bottom three.