Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

40 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Seems to keep cropping up… not sure he’s what we need and too much of a risk for us really… we need stability not more potential unrest or disruption…

Ndombele would be a nightmare.  Signing him would however put the idea that Gerrard likes hard-working, committed, team oriented winners to rest.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Can we get some **** moderation? Half the posts in here should be in the Gerrard thread.

I come in here for the fantasy of signing a whole new CL winning team not to hear the same old tiring bullshit from the same boring bunch of sods.

This forum is becoming unreadable.

Well, if it's just straight information you're looking for, there's a whole internet out there. If you're looking to avoid boring sods discussing their opinions, a forum is probably the last place you should look for it, seeing as it's the foundation they're built upon. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

And where does Kamara play?

As part of the double pivot.....

The two can play as a three when playing the likes of Man City..... lets see them play through that :D

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

Can we get some **** moderation? Half the posts in here should be in the Gerrard thread.

I come in here for the fantasy of signing a whole new CL winning team not to hear the same old tiring bullshit from the same boring bunch of sods.

Next time you have a BBQ don't invite me.
Moody bugger.

• Haha 2

If we let Davis go out on loan again I honestly think it will be madness to go into the season with just Watkins and Ings as options up front.

I get we probably need another midfielder but for me I'd love to see us go after a number 9. 

Not sure exactly who we could get but neither Watkins or Ings are going to fire us into the top half imo... especially if the only competition they have for a start is each other.

1 minute ago, dubliner said:

If we let Davis go out on loan again I honestly think it will be madness to go into the season with just Watkins and Ings as options up front.

I get we probably need another midfielder but for me I'd love to see us go after a number 9. 

Not sure exactly who we could get but neither Watkins or Ings are going to fire us into the top half imo... especially if the only competition they have for a start is each other.

Not a fan of Cameron Archer?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dubliner said:

....there's this bloke called Cameron Archer right....

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dubliner said:

Surely any loan deal for him this time to a Championship club would have an obligation to buy option included if they are promoted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, paul514 said:

If you didn’t have to play to gerrards tactics/formation who would you bring in to sort out what’s going on?

You have 50 million 

Konrad Laimer or Matheus Nunes.

I don't think 50m is enough though as another striker is needed i have no faith in Ings/Watkins.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Anything11 said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488621hzmadlq8mly96stn

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Assuming this is for outgoings only and our press conference later today? 

I think he said yesterday that we're pretty much done for inbounds so would be quite funny if we did sign someone to really hammer home how little credibility he has.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dubliner said:

Did you forget about this chap named cameron ‘the assassin’ Archer , plays for this wonderful club called aston village 🙂

• Like 2