Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I like Chambers but I doubt the club see him as a centre half good enough to challenge for Europe. 

Cue. 

'I think he's great'. 

From me? I do think he’s great and I always have done. He’s such an underrated player, Arsenal were silly to get rid of him

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Yep agreed, although didn’t Burnley pay £20 mil for him? 

We could buy him maybe 15 million plus Hause and let him stay on loan for the season. We have 4 centre backs and he is still young

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Has the mirror ever got anything right about Villa transfers?

non the less, would be a decent buy. One for the future 

No chance we go for another CB unless we sold one of Mings or Konsa, which ain’t happening either. I think we’re done in the CB area 

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Has the mirror ever got anything right about Villa transfers?

non the less, would be a decent buy. One for the future 

I was interested when the rumoured price was 12.5m.

It's a no from me at 25m.

If were paying that kind of fee rather just go for Bassey who can cover both LB and CB and is more versatile.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I was interested when the rumoured price was 12.5m.

It's a no from me at 25m.

If were paying that kind of fee rather just go for Bassey who can cover both LB and CB and is more versatile.

Not saying he's worth that, but they only signed him a year ago and he has 3 years left on his contract.  Unless the players hands in a transfer request, Burnley can request what they want. Relegation doesn't really factor into the price, City paid £40m for Nathan Ake despite Bournemouth's relegation.

10 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Ah man i kinda hate this chat. Konsa was excellent up to last year. We were collectively baffled why he wasn't getting a look in for England. I'd love to just get his form back on track rather than splash out on the next big thing (by all means insert a Kenneth Williams gif here)

tenor.gif

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I must admit, I’ve had to block that Faithful account. Very quick when it comes to things like transfers but largely posts absolute nonsense, especially when replying to players post with things like ‘King’ and ‘Love you x’.

I’ll stick to Villareport. And if I miss a few things, so be it. Delphinho’s a big boy. 

How big we talking?

• Haha 2