Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

More chance than Warriors ever winning a title. I thought VAR was bad. Bunker dudded us on two games in a row before Roosters game

P.S. I was a Sharks fan before Warriors existed. First game I watched was Dogs vs Sharks and my mate said pick one so I went Sharks and he went Dogs. ET era

Bro that Dwz bunker decision was criminal!! 
warriors are my second team just can’t get it together this year. 

I’m heading to the Magic Round Friday for Dogs v Raiders and Broncs v Manly so should be a good night. Sick of trying to bribe my young fellas to stick with the Dogs after so many years down the bottom. Lol

yeah nice, Sharkies playing some great footy atm.

Those points which we grinded could be valuable in the future,

point won by Chambers, two points won by Zaniolo…etc

Most likely those players won’t be here next season, nor them featuring much for the club. However those crucial moments will and should be remembered. 

I haven’t mentioned Duran as he won us actually much more and he’s most likely staying same with some other players. 

Also Traore last season, he helped us winning two games which got us to Europe, that alone worth his coming back from Turkey. 

We’re not like other teams, we have to capitalize those opportunities and build on them, other teams can build their team back easier, for us we have to continue success until we cement the team up there. So those crucial moments are not only getting Europe last season or CL this season, but it’s about continuous success and belief. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 13/05/2024 at 22:14, WooJung said:

Massive contribution to the game, wins the ball back and gets the assist. 

If this is his last appearance at villa park, it is a very worthy one 

we are not meant to play like that anymore.....I'm told, its old fashioned.

Edited by TRO

21 hours ago, Bunnski said:

Fair play to him, did more than luiz managed in 80 minutes. Massive contribution for that game alone

Yeah we got top 4 thanks to Chamberlinho.

Luiz is a bum bro.

whether he goes or stays, He has always given the impression, he is happy with us.

hard not to like the lad. Not the most gifted, but a trier.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TRO said:

whether he goes or stays, He has always given the impression, he is happy with us.

hard not to like the lad. Not the most gifted, but a trier.

And when he has a good game, boy does he have a bloody good game. There's definitely a player in there. If only he could eliminate the stinkers, because they're proper whiffy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

world class DM, never doubted him.

5yr contract extension to be announced when he models our new kit at the launch

3 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

5yr contract extension to be announced when he models our new kit at the launch

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Sorry, but I don't wanna see him play for us again, weak in every sense of the word at this level.

Passing is supposed to be his strength, he spends all game misplacing them.

He's just not good enough at this level and is quite frankly stealing a living - so far off it it's crazy.

He's so far off what is required to play in midfield in this system. So slow in both body and mind.

Played like...a centre back that has started 1 game all season, in a 2 man midfield alongside a player that can either no longer run or no longer wants to.

Had absolutely no idea where he was, where to stand and who to mark, much like the Man City game.

Clearly won't be here next season. Good attitude overall but doesn't have the quality.

• Like 2

Just now, East London Villa said:

Played like...a centre back that has started 1 game all season, in a 2 man midfield alongside a player that can either no longer run or no longer wants to.

Had absolutely no idea where he was, where to stand and who to mark, much like the Man City game.

Clearly won't be here next season. Good attitude overall but doesn't have the quality.

It's not a good attitude if he hasn't a bloody clue what he's doing given how much Emery prepares his players for every game.

Â