Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Find me a world class footballer happy on the bench. 

Some will never be happy, I'm convinced. 3-1 comeback win and some sound like spoiled Madrid fans. So and so didn't celebrate 😭

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

wondering if the rumours about Liverpool trying to sign him were true and he's now sulking as he wanted that move.

never seen a player look so slow and disinterested

Said this in the match thread. 

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

wondering if the rumours about Liverpool trying to sign him were true and he's now sulking as he wanted that move.

never seen a player look so slow and disinterested

6 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Needs to get his head out of his ass TBH. Has looked really off pace all season. Is he carrying an injury?

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Said this in the match thread. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Probably needs moving on. Reckon there’s an attitude issue there possibly… 

If this is true then f*ck him off.

His body language has been spoken about, even by neutral commentators, even from earlier in the season.

If Tielemans follows the same vein then him as well.

Both were frees, so get some good money in for them and bring in players who are actually hungry to be here.

Luiz and McGinn just need an equal or better supporting cast.

Perhaps we forget how young he is - he's miles off his best at the moment and perhaps a little too comfortable in his lot.

He'll need support, leadership and perhaps a little nudge back in the right direction because at the moment, if he continues to play the way he has in the last few weeks, he might get to watch Dendoncker a couple of times.

The quality is there, we know that and I'm sure he'll apply it - confidence and a little motivation are required.

• Like 2

On 24/07/2023 at 09:33, Zero7 said:

I really like Kamara, think he breaks up the play very well and also reads the game. However I watched the first half yesterday and whilst it's only a pre-season game, he was by far our worst performer on the pitched, looks miles off (yes yes I know it's what preseason is for). He dispossessed so easily and just goes to ground looking for a free kick. Who is our natural backup player in this area. 

I sighted my concerns in pre-season and nothing has changed, he has been shocking, Luiz has been carrying him - one season wonder 

1 minute ago, Zero7 said:

I sighted my concerns in pre-season and nothing has changed, he has been shocking, Luiz has been carrying him - one season wonder 

Nah, no chance. There's a reason he was coveted by so many clubs. This season is still unbelievably young and he hasn't been anywhere near as bad as he's been made out to be in here. Thought people would have learnt from writing Konsa off after one ropey period. Kamara is a top player.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Nah, no chance. There's a reason he was coveted by so many clubs. This season is still unbelievably young and he hasn't been anywhere near as bad as he's been made out to be in here. Thought people would have learnt from writing Konsa off after one ropey period. Kamara is a top player.

He’s been utter garbage all season and that includes most of pre season. Last season he was never getting sub’s. This season he is - because? He’s been garbage. 

Â