Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

58 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

He is a great tackler. He's audacious but he pulls them off like it's nothing and I think the guy he's dispossessed is always as surprised as I was watching.

I don't think he is going to add anything at all from an on ball perspective but I could be wrong.

Compared to Nakamba, surely he is better in possession? Probably not compared to Luiz though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

He is a great tackler. He's audacious but he pulls them off like it's nothing and I think the guy he's dispossessed is always as surprised as I was watching.

I don't think he is going to add anything at all from an on ball perspective but I could be wrong.

He will easily be our best passer of the ball in midfield

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

🤣 When I saw your name on the notification I knew this was not anything remotely related to football but very appropriately inappropriate.

You are a magician. 

Edited by A'Villan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He will easily be our best passer of the ball in midfield

I watched ten minutes of highlights which consisted of immaculate tackle after tackle, which adds up to a few and there was no slow motion or replays.

The on ball aspect of his game featured maybe half a dozen very simple passes that all were to play it to a team-mate who was better positioned to play it forward.

What do I know after seeing ten minutes of highlights? Not much. But thought it might be worth adding to discussion. 

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I watched ten minutes of highlights which consisted of immaculate tackle after tackle, which adds up to a few and there was no slow motion or replays.

The on ball aspect of his game featured maybe half a dozen very simple passes that all were to play it to a team-mate who was better positioned to play it forward.

What do I know after seeing ten minutes of highlights? Not much. But thought it might be worth adding to discussion. 

Tbf that’s his job. Win the ball back and move it on at pace. Cover areas of the field when other midfielders have pushed on. Always be available for a pass to keep the ball moving. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tbf that’s his job. Win the ball back and move it on at pace. Cover areas of the field when other midfielders have pushed on. Always be available for a pass to keep the ball moving. 

I wasn't suggesting any different. Agreed. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I've gone 180 on this, I now dont want us to sign him. I just cant stand the thought of @Delphinho123's "I told you so" when he can't bring his game to the Premier League, its too much to bear.

But just think what it would be like if he turns out to be the best DCM in the PL and it looks like we got a bargain for 25m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â