FA Cup 3rd Rd Weekends Football 7/9 January

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't understand why Pep gets criticised for putting out a strong side against a lower league side. 

The FA Cup isn't a youth cup. It's a chance to win a trophy. 

I would do exactly the same as him. 

Now apply the context that pep moans about fixtures... 

And he could have played half those first teamers and still won comfortably 

Then add in the argument that pep wants to win everything and thinks he has the right to do so whilst most of us think city doing the quadruple every year is something we want absolutely nothing to do with 

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Then add in the argument that pep wants to win everything and thinks he has the right to do so whilst most of us think city doing the quadruple every year is something we want absolutely nothing to do with 

And add the media headlines sympathising with his plight at turning up with that injury hit squad last night. The brainwashing sure does work on plenty.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't understand why Pep gets criticised for putting out a strong side against a lower league side. 

The FA Cup isn't a youth cup. It's a chance to win a trophy. 

I would do exactly the same as him. 

Your and Pep's football concepts are strikingly similar to be fair 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

in fairness I dont think anybody cares who Pep played, think its more the media overreaction that it was a team of kids like we had to play

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

There's only one man who can save their season now.

49185811-0-image-a-1_1634241424930.jpg

Les Dawson

The man they are calling for to save them is of course the messiah, Alan Shearer. You couldn’t make it up, they deserve everything they get. Ant and Dec to get them promoted?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Everton are muck recently. When have we got them so they break their duck 😉

The dreaded vote of confidence from the Chairman is bad enough but nothing strikes fear into a managers heart more than an endorsement from @villalad21  First Chris Wilder, followed by the messiah Bielsa, also Rafa. After his earlier post about Man City I’ve heard that Pep is considering retirement. 

• Haha 2

Just stumbled across a stream of our illustrious neighbours. You’ve got to hand it to them their support the 2nd to none, Fantastic turnout considering the weather and the opposition

🤣🤣🤣🤣
More Plymouth than them toerags

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

Â