FA Cup 3rd Rd Weekends Football 7/9 January

andykeenan

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

would mean even more decisions would go to big clubs probably based on amount of subjective votes don't you think?

No, the opposite. 

For all the large numbers of fans eg Liverpool have, there are significantly more people who absolutely detest them. 

Shite draw... 

Weren't all the sky 6 at home vs shit teams? 

At least harriers got a great draw but probably won't be picked for TV again 

And moaning for moanings sake... The draw on YouTube didn't tell you what numbers the teams were so I'm watching it see harriers come out then see them playing number 29...means nothing, who's that? Took an edge off for sure imo 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

That Arsenal kit is terrible all white. can't see the numbers and if I was the shirt sponsor I wouldn't be happy, as you can't see that either.

I like the cause, fair enough but there are many many ways without having to change the shirt, just a gimmick.

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

That Arsenal kit is terrible all white. can't see the numbers and if I was the shirt sponsor I wouldn't be happy, as you can't see that either.

Yup, they should not be allowed to use white numbers on a white shirt, ridiculous

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Special "no red" shirt for an anti knife crime charity 

As a one off I think it's cool... Apart from the god awful Adidas template

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Tbh forest look PL quality. Their number 2 (Spence?) looks incredible.

Let’s get him in. Good competition for Cash. Forest would hate us forever. 

Absolutely, you'd have thought Forest were the Premiership side. Got some real lively players. 

Â