Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I just want him to get fit and play for us. He was looking good before the injury. We'll need him in Europe. Plus if he leaves we'll need a replacement and there's like 1 more day in the transfer window.

We don't need replacement for the treatment table place, and if you talking about pitch he never is never fit Anyway

6 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

image.png.733821a7979df17793668b7f8bc832a6.png

Surprised by this - thought he could still offer something. Shows Fabrizio knows f*** all really

I think he said something about him becoming the French Energy secretary in all fairness.  But only after he read it in The Financial Times and did a quick post in case he looked like he knew nothing.

So Betis or Besktas it is. We must be the only team who hasn't got players off the books to Saudi Arabia now.

Won't be getting back what we paid off either of those teams surely, so a big loss to villa financially.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So Betis or Besktas it is. We must be the only team who hasn't got players off the books to Saudi Arabia now.

Won't be getting back what we paid off either of those teams surely, so a big loss to villa financially.

Doesn't shock me, seeing as we're a direct rival of Newcastle and Chelsea. 

• Like 1

Â