New Years Weekends Football 1/2 January/Midweek Football 3/6 January

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Spurs have sacked Poch, Jose, Nuno and appointed Conte without getting any better or worse. 

If score stays the same then they haven't lost in 9 games in the league 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Spurs have sacked Poch, Jose, Nuno and appointed Conte without getting any better or worse. 

I think Spurs will come good under Conte. He has the best ever start of any Spurs manager in their history. Yes they are poor today but they have been playing some lovely football since he joined. They were the better team against Liverpool. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If score stays the same then they haven't lost in 9 games in the league 

Yeah, it’s too early to suggest how Conte will do at Spurs. Only notable result so far in the 9 is a draw with Liverpool. 
I do like Conte, it’s just Spurs are on the fringe of the big boys and unlikely to crack into that top 4 or 5 regardless of who is in charge.

Edited by Genie

Just now, penguin said:

FFS

I just want Newcastle to go down. Is that too much to ask for, they’ve burgled their way to safety too many times.

Burnley will survive, they have 3 games in hand over them and they know what to do to avoid relegation. Toon may overtake Watford but they won't catch Burnley

• Like 1

Watford cheated out of a result, should have had a penalty, and before that they had a clear shot at goal which the referee pulled back for a free kick when he should have played an advantage. They've had an incredibly difficult run of games, if they play like they did today in the second half when their fixtures become easier they will still have a chance.

Â