Six minutes for Arthur

hippo

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

We need the death penalty for certain crimes that have a high bar for guilt and evidence equally as high level - this is one of them. 

I strongly believe that God is our judge, however things like this.. there is no reformation, no place on earth for such scumbags. That poor lad is the same age as mine, absolutely vile. Hopefully they get their comeuppance from their fellow inmates.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

We need the death penalty for certain crimes that have a high bar for guilt and evidence equally as high level - this is one of them. 

Normally I would disagree.

But I can find nothing for the people who did this. So bloody angry.

• Like 2

Remember the little boy this weekend., Then expose them every weekend of their sentence to a crowded football ground around the country. Never let them forget what they did, continually allow people to remind them, they will get comfortable in prison. That should never be allowed to happen.

54 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I will be clapping but I feel that something like this deserves a minute's silence. Clapping just doesn't feel right.

I know what you mean. Trouble is if you do a minute silence for one sad scenario - it's kind of difficult when the next sad event comes along.