Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

MOTD laid out all the reasons Gerrard is useless and all the mistakes he makes week after week after week after week but it's okay Micah believes in him and playing the top teams when you can't buy a win is a good thing, you can put in a performance and get your season going

Jesus wept.

Just posted this myself. How we gonna beat a Arsenal or City and kick start our season off, if we can't touch a shite Bournemouth or poor Wet Spam team.

Guys a donkey.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bose said:

Im interested in hearing the opinion of fans that actually want to give him more time. Genuinely want to hear the reasoning behind that.

Is there anyone? There were people defending Deano up to the end. I think it's telling that nobody is defending Slippy G.

• Like 2

His name and reputation is absolutely meaningless… 

He is incredibly poor…

Dean carried himself with so much dignity and class…

SG doesn’t have one iota of that.

Get rid, embarrassed to have him as our manager.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Thinking about the common 'no identity' criticism.

I honestly think the whole plan for Gerrard is 'have decent players' let them run around hope one of them does something decent.

If they don't, we play like shit and lose. If they do, maybe we'll get a point or win.

It's honestly an appointment that has potentially set us back years if we don't change it asap.

Also known as the Steve Bruce approach. Not only has he been given money , the money he has spent has gone on exp players.None of this buying potential the signings are here and now , well here and now we are useless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Also known as the Steve Bruce approach. Not only has he been given money , the money he has spent has gone on exp players.None of this buying potential the signings are here and now , well here and now we are useless.

It all comes back to the Coutinho dead end.

Just remove him, by force if necessary. Drag him out of our proud club and chuck him back up to his beloved hole up north. 

I would say he's slowly killing us but he isn't, he is rapidly killing us.

I know, let's keep mgginn on and when it's not working, keep him on and bring on Ramsey.

It's unkind to say a kid with the intellect of a slug would do that on football manager, they wouldn't. They wouldn't be quite so stupid.

I didn't even watch the game and I predicted a loss when I saw the appalling selection.

No Tim next to kamara ?

Not even doug next to kamara ?

Mgginn playing ?

Bringing on Ramsey and keeping mcggginn out there ?

Sweet baby Jesus what has this sham of a manager got to do to be removed ?

Just get the shell suited  bubble haired bin dipping crowd crushing waste of time and space and money pretend manager far away from my club and bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

I want him out.

Not just because I think he's out of his depth and isn't a manager, coach or motivator, but mostly because I don't feel the same connection with the team and I struggle to enjoy watching us, especially at villa park, we are dour and there is no passion among a large amount of the starting 11 every week.

When Dean left I didn't want it, but I did understand it, we seemed to have reached his ceiling, and the right manager could have pushed us on. Gerrard didn't look like the right manager then, and he certainly doesn't now, the experiment needs to end.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Just remove him, by force if necessary. Drag him out of our proud club and chuck him back up to his beloved hole up north. 

I would say he's slowly killing us but he isn't, he is rapidly killing us.

I know, let's keep mgginn on and when it's not working, keep him on and bring on Ramsey.

It's unkind to say a kid with the intellect of a slug would do that on football manager, they wouldn't. They wouldn't be quite so stupid.

I didn't even watch the game and I predicted a loss when I saw the appalling selection.

No Tim next to kamara ?

Not even doug next to kamara ?

Mgginn playing ?

Bringing on Ramsey and keeping mcggginn out there ?

Sweet baby Jesus what has this sham of a manager got to do to be removed ?

Just get the shell suited  bubble haired bin dipping crowd crushing waste of time and space and money pretend manager far away from my club and bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

Is this lyrics for the Gerrard Out song?

Highly unusual that not a single Villa player has posted on social media tonight. None of that normal 'not the result we wanted' stuff... Odd.

Don't know what it means, if anything, but holding on to the hope it's because something is brewing behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Is this lyrics for the Gerrard Out song?

Anything to remove him, I've not felt such despondency towards my club since we appointed big eck, every game I look at and the team of players we have are capable of putting on a show, yet every week for what ? 20 odd games or more, this sham scouser has got us further back than when he started.

It's not a transition, he has barrelled out any wide player, alienated other players and continues to play his crap hit and hope bollocks with out of form players  which may work v 1st division teams but even Bruce would have more tactical nouse to stear us clear than this knob head.

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dublinvilla2014 said:

How many more games will he get if they don't act fast we could be on our way back to the championship 

4 max, although I don't believe Arsenal or Man City are free rides. He'll be needing results from anywhere.

Â