Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

This was definitely a better point before City scored four goals and counting ;)

I hoped on that train as well too haha.

Switched over for a few mins then it's 4 - 2.

Oh well, at least my FPL is doing well off these results today.

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

Such a shit manager to get beaten by Palace. Oh wait, does that mean Pep is shit too? Or is he even worse because their squad cost 100 x more or worst of all, palace aren’t even at full strength v city without Zaha. 

Ive missed this thread. 

What a difference an hour makes

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

This was definitely a better point before City scored four goals and counting ;)

PS I know you don’t actually think Pep is shit!

Actually it’s a better point now. Are palace suddenly a lesser team now? Not for me. The truth will out when we play city. 

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

Such a shit manager to get beaten by Palace. Oh wait, does that mean Pep is shit too? Or is he even worse because their squad cost 100 x more or worst of all, palace aren’t even at full strength v city without Zaha. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Wait, people want him sacked now for a result he no control over?

No, I wanted him sacked prior to todays results. It’s just funny how Parker got the better of us with that Bournemouth squad and are dire since. We’ll call it the promoted team bounce sure, makes it sound a lot less embarrassing 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

I was using the same logic people are applying calling for Gerrard to be sacked because Bournemouth lost 9-0 and therefore we are the worstest wortest team ever

We have been a poor team all this year, he should be fired because of that and nothing has changed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I was using the same logic people are applying calling for Gerrard to be sacked because Bournemouth lost 9-0 and therefore we are the worstest wortest team ever

But Bournemouth and palace both beat us comfortably? Make it make sense 

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Wait, people want him sacked now for a result he no control over?

They want him sacked because he is a gash manager! Jesus! We would make AFC Telford look like Barca! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Let's sack Viera too for bottling it against City. See how that ridiculous logic cuts.

The thing is for every team losing....in this case Palace against Man City...the losing team at least have an identity or a philosophy.

Palace showed this against us and other than City they will pick up results.

Problem is....we have neither an identity or a philosophy...I see 11 players on the pitch but I'm still baffled as to how we are going to play...arw we an attacking team...possession based....counter attack....dominate midfield etc etc.

Something which needs to be addressed quick otherwise we could be looking a long way up with not many below us 

• Like 1

Â