Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Best overall would be Cristiano Ronaldo because he is the complete attacking player, but he wouldn't be the complete midfielder or complete striker which is why he wasn't in the previous selections.

BOF, can you tell the difference between Guinness and Guinness extra cold?

Why is Guinness Red so bad?

Who is it that keeps mucking about with the black gold?

Is there any chance you might tie yourself to the gates of the brewery in Dublin until they stop mucking about with it?

The difference between Guinness and Guinness extra cold is in the delivery pipes I believe so apart from temperature no you can't tell the difference. It's quite hard (nay impossible) to GET Guinness Extra Cold in Ireland because it's for wimpy furreners. I haven't had Guinness Red but I have had some of the special brews and I quite like them. Always go back to the basics in the end though. If I was to tie myself to the gates they probably wouldn't let me swin in the vat and I don't wanna ruin a good thing.

I loved Toucan. Wish it came back, the other brews were ok. Also aren't you exiled in bogger land and nowhere near St James Gate?

Also aren't you exiled in bogger land and nowhere near St James Gate?

My mail goes to bogland but I try and spend as much time as I can in civilisation.

Now, BOF, as I know that you really love this thread I need your advice. I've been in love with Jennifer Aniston since I don't know when but have never met her so never got the chance to tell her that. But if I was to meet her one day the chances for her to have the same feelings for me are quite slim, I'd guess. Now, should I then rape her and end up in jail but still being able to say that I've had sex with her or should I just stay calm?

Now, BOF, as I know that you really love this thread I need your advice. I've been in love with Jennifer Aniston since I don't know when but have never met her so never got the chance to tell her that. But if I was to meet her one day the chances for her to have the same feelings for me are quite slim, I'd guess. Now, should I then rape her and end up in jail but still being able to say that I've had sex with her or should I just stay calm?

A supplementary question if I may, as I kinda feel the same about Konnie Huq.

Now assuming you go with the "rape" option, would that be up the arse or in the snatch?

TwistedLogic, black or navy socks.

LV, I try

sellyoak, the trick is to mix your drink on NYE :)

Wol., you have to have beans with a mixed grill and the juice must be allowed to infiltrate all other foods.

Pelle, depending on the country you meet her in, go with one or the other depending on the punishment :) On an unrelated note I'd like to type 2 random words - 'back' and 'door'.

OBE, left is cold.

Rev, see above.

Hanky, that should be Bolton.

Â