Ask BOF anything

tomzep

The mods do discuss things of course - otherwise it would be unworkable. As for power going to heads - I think the selection process is to pick those who wouldn't lose it :P

The mods do discuss things of course - otherwise it would be unworkable. As for power going to heads - I think the selection process is to pick those who wouldn't lose it :P

How did you slip through the net then?

(Awaits card...)

Have you ever tried to get someone sectioned? If so, who, if not, who would be your pick?

No and I couldn't possibly have it on my conscience. But if you were to push me I'd go for Jade Goody or Kerry Katona :)

(Awaits card...)

They were desparate and I have 'pictures' so I can never be dumped !!

Can you tell me if theres a logical explanation to why you lose socks at the end of a washing cycle...?

They crawl up trouser legs half way through the wash !!

Have you ever tried to get someone sectioned? If so, who, if not, who would be your pick?

No and I couldn't possibly have it on my conscience. But if you were to push me I'd go for Jade Goody or Kerry Katona :)

(Awaits card...)

They were desparate and I have 'pictures' so I can never be dumped !!

Ah, I always wondered why they called him 'The Rabbit'. Now I know.

• 1 month later...

how many times did you build a snowman over the past two days?

And how many times did you stare out your window with your pipe in mouth and vest and slippers on saying "darn kids" as children ran past your house throwing snowballs at each other?

;)

If you had to guess, do you think O'Neill would of himself been disappointed to have not brought in at least one more player? Or are you of the mind that everything is going exactly to a divine plan and that disappointment is a weakness that should be banished from the forum. :)

Â