Ask BOF anything

tomzep

BOF - when we all text 118118, do they come straight to your phone or do you have a computer system set up to deal with all?
Ehh, the 2nd one, zillophone.

If you cut a sandwich in half, do you have two sandwiches??

No !

If you put a plane on a massive treadmill, would it be able to take off?

No, despite what mythbusters' specious experiment proved

Ah Eurosport. The sole reason i developed an unusual fondness of Tractor Pulling and Hill Climbing.

I'll add Ice Speedway to my list of obscure Eurosport-inspired fondness too (though I never followed the normal speedway).

Hypothetically, if a wood chuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

I think we've been here. There are too many variables. How big a wood chuck and over what timespan ?!?

Hypothetically, if a wood chuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

I think we've been here. There are too many variables. How big a wood chuck and over what timespan ?!?

A 15 pound one over, say, a year.

Why is a boxing ring square?

1839 when the London Prize Ring Rules introduced the use of a 24 square-foot boxing ring with ropes surrounding it. Also known as the ‘Pugilistic Benevolent Society’ this was to mark the end of the days when spectators formed a ‘ring’ around the fighters

A 15 pound one over, say, a year.

Ah that's easy. Roughly 50 trees.

What is your opinion on the recession and what can you (yes, you) do to prevent further problems?

I don't plan on helping. I plan on benefitting. I plan on buying from anyone who is desperate to sell at a stupidly low price then I plan on being on the pig's back when it all falls back into place :)

What is your opinion on the recession and what can you (yes, you) do to prevent further problems?

I don't plan on helping. I plan on benefitting. I plan on buying from anyone who is desperate to sell at a stupidly low price then I plan on being on the pig's back when it all falls back into place :)

:D I would do the same also

Â