Ask BOF anything

tomzep

In which case, what is the possibility of having a 'Open speculation' thread, in the VT forum? Then people could chat about wanting Ronaldo, Paul McShane and Godon Strachan to sign for Villa and in doing so, keeping the idle chitchat to one thread. Could potentially save a bit of 'modding'.

Again we must go to past experience. Speculation threads end up as a sniping back-stabbing point-scoring bitchfest which consumes the mods' spare time. The kids can't play nice so they can't play full stop. We've tried all solutions and the current one works best.

Fair enough, I don't disagree with much of that. Does this mean your kids post on VT??

If I got a 5, t20, t20 on a throw of arrows scoring 125, leaving me 36 which I got first dart next time.

Can I tell people I've had a 156 check out ? I do and will continue to do anyway just wondered if it you though it was wrong ?

sell outs ..talk about look after number 1

will my status ever change from Legend ?

Absolutely look after number one when you're such a small nation.

It might change in the future, who knows ?

Does it differ for different things or types of things?

Exactly.

Would you care to give examples within each category?

p.s. With reference to the thread which Chindie remembered and which Tony started, am I beginning to be like Mrs Merton (as Tony said - 'I can imagine him on his couch relentless pushing you on a question')? :winkold:

I still think in miles per hour though I can easily convert between it and kilometres per hour. Same goes for distances of that length. I still visualise small lengths easier in inches rather than centimetres though again I can convert between them if needed. But I can judge weight better in kilos than in pounds.

I still think in miles per hour though I can easily convert between it and kilometres per hour. Same goes for distances of that length. I still visualise small lengths easier in inches rather than centimetres though again I can convert between them if needed. But I can judge weight better in kilos than in pounds.

Ah, that's interesting.

Do Sumo wrestlers have their weight stated in Kilos normally? As you are also an afficionado of American Football (where it's pounds, isn't it?), I'm guessing that Sumo is generally conducted in kg?

Bolton Wanderers are moving for Wigan Athletic wing-back Ryan Taylor.

Taylor is stalling on signing a deal at Steve Bruce's club and could make the move for a fee possibly as low as £500,000.

The former England Under-21 ace is a free agent at the end of the season and showing no signs of agreeing terms at the JJB.

Do you think that would the deal of the window ?

Without knowing other deals it's impossible to say. But it would definitely be in the running. I've rated him for ages. Probably somewhere in this forum too.

Going from Wigan to Bolton is a very marginal step up too.

Â