Andorra v England/England v Hungary

andykeenan

Just now, villa4europe said:

Yep, he's more than capable of a 20 yard+ ball forward along the ground for us, England he seems to be 5 yards sideways or 40 yards lumped forward

Defending well though when anything comes his way

Especially when Jack was on…what a waste.. Mings is more than capable of a long ball to Jack. He’s clearly under instruction but not great to watch.

Southgate has ruined Grealish. All of the edge he had for Villa has been coached out of him since breaking into the England squad. Now everything he does is so safe. He never runs with the ball and never shoots now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Tammy coming on over Ollie totally baffles me. 

Don't mind it, think Ollie is still finding his feet this season post injury and was surprised he made the squad

Him being in the squad should keep him happy, not playing means he has to do more but also not playing means he should be rested for us 

Just now, M_Allback_14 said:

I’d love to see Mounts stats for England - complete passenger every time I watch and is never spoken about but you’d put your last penny on him starting the next game 

His pressing and his football brain is incredible. Apparently.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can someone please explain how Henderson for Sterling improves our chance of getting a goal? 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Also, if Southgate was shifted off, I can think of someone who would be very near the top of the FA's shortlist to replace him.

Lampard or Gerrard?

Good advertisement for the kind of coach Southgate really is this game. A complete fraud. Puts out the best team we have and can hardly create a shot on goal.

Edited by foreveryoung

2 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Also, if Southgate was shifted off, I can think of someone who would be very near the top of the FA's shortlist to replace him.

No way Big Sam gets a second chance. 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Lampard or Gerrard?

Good advertisement for the kind of coach Southgate really is. Puts out the best team we have and can hardly create a shot on goal.

Which is a great reason to play 7 at the back next game 

We create the same but don't concede 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c3dd0h7hcx1aizthal

available imminently - destiny is calling (destiny is a kebab house on Tyneside!)

• Like 1

Bruce might actually work as England manager. No hear me out. He normally relies on just one player to create a moment of magic. If we play at least 8 who can do that and he just says pull wor socks up and do your thing then it’s gonna be better than Gouthgate at least.

Â