Midweek Football 27/30 September

andykeenan

Just now, Spoony said:

I love Messi but the amount BT are jizzing over his goal is insane. The goal was good but come on. They’re talking about it like it’s an absolute top drawer worldie. 

It was a good goal but i agree, they really over did it. Also, every time he did anything they had to say 10 times how he still had it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

I love Messi but the amount BT are jizzing over his goal is insane. The goal was good but come on. They’re talking about it like it’s an absolute top drawer worldie. 

It was the ease at which he did it. You know once it left his boot it was going in. Yet how many players can do that with such regularity? Grealish, 100m player would be happy if he could do that once a season. He's a different class.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It was the ease at which he did it. You know once it left his boot it was going in. Yet how many players can do that with such regularity? Grealish, 100m player would be happy if he could do that once a season. He's a different class.

That's where I am too, he's hit that with the inside of his left foot and passed it across the keeper in to the top corner of messis right 

You don't see many goals like that it's incredible technique it's gone across the keeper yet he doesn't dive cos he knows he can't get anywhere near it

Sherrifs winner was also a great goal 

• Like 1

Just looked at the fixtures for the CL tonight, is the group stage draw fixed? It's unnaturally balanced between the nations, 2 PL teams last night, 2 tonight etc but it's the same for every nation, France 1 last night 1 tonight, Italy, Spain, Germany etc all spread, even Ukraine 1 last night 1 tonight, there's no country with 2 teams that has an imbalance of say 2 games last night and none tonight or 3 and 1 

There's no way a random draw generates such a balance  

Â