January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'd always want a left footer there but he would definitely stop the leaks on that side. Can't see it happening at all though.

Probably not, more wishful thinking on my part.

LB has to be a priority now, Aaron Hickey is the answer. Tagliafico is a back-up plan, although he might be the smokescreen?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Probably not, more wishful thinking on my part.

LB has to be a priority now, Aaron Hickey is the answer. Tagliafico is a back-up plan, although he might be the smokescreen?

Borna Sosa too, one or all of them is definitely a smoke screen and all are an upgrade.

Can't remember who posted it but Targett seems to only work when he had Jack ahead of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Patterson off to Everton. 

Both him and Mykolenko could prove to be two very good signings.

I guess the only thing with Patterson is that we don’t really need a RB compared to other areas of the team, and £16m is quite a bit to pay out for someone that might not play for a while.

Apparently the Mirror think we have expressed interest in this lot, crikey.

Josh Doig (Hibs), Aaron Hickey (Bologna), Lucas Digne (Everton), Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax), Florian Wirtz (Leverkusen), Denis Zakaria (M’gladbach), Glen Kamara, Ryan Kent (Rangers), Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus), James McAtee (Man City).

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Josh Doig (Hibs), Aaron Hickey (Bologna), Lucas Digne (Everton), Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax), Florian Wirtz (Leverkusen), Denis Zakaria (M’gladbach), Glen Kamara, Ryan Kent (Rangers), Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus), James McAtee (Man City).

Wirtz and Kulusevski… 😂

• Haha 3

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Whispers (I know..) mentioned a bid to a German club the other day.

Now saying that it's Zakaria following a link in the Mail

That isn’t the original whispers and he was wrong on every occasion in the summer. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

🎼 and uncle Tom Cobbley and all ………… 🤹‍♂️

We do need competition for Targett but also someone that can upgrade us in the position.

Owen Wijndal would probably do that immediately. Aaron Hickey or Borna Sosa possibly but I haven’t seen enough of them to really know? 

Just read that JulieB rates Denis Zakaria and an internet kid also bigged him up on fifa. Top work from both. Joking apart, surely we'd have to wait till the summer even if theres a hope in hell.

Edited by Phil Silvers