Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

I've got to give credit to their away fans, I was sat in the North Stand, they were very loud for the first half, no idea what they were singing but they were singing the same song for ten minutes.

I thought the place was library after Emi dropped the ball in the net, was a bit disappointed really, picked up massively in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They were offended by some of our songs. No surprise there like. 

To be honest it wasn’t our finest moment that about 20 minutes after they had stood and applauded the half time tribute to the recently deceased fans we started singing the sign on song at them. By the time some fans broke into a rendition of the national anthem I was cringing hard.

Edited by WallisFrizz
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

To be honest it wasn’t our finest moment that about 20 minutes after they had stood and applauded the half time tribute to the recently deceased fans we started singing the sign on song at them. By the time some fans broke into a rendition of the national anthem I was cringing hard.

The sign on song has had its day. Plus brum is as bad as Liverpool . The national anthem I don’t see anything wrong with though. They boo it so fans from other clubs are going to sing it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Strange set of fans, singing quite a lot during the game but didn’t really celebrate their goals…strange bunch, had a few problems with them before when I’ve seen them at Wembley, a lot of them are racist words removed to boot too

referring to liverpool Fans for avoidance of doubt 

Edited by Villatillidie95
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, andyjsg said:

I've got to give credit to their away fans, I was sat in the North Stand, they were very loud for the first half, no idea what they were singing but they were singing the same song for ten minutes.

Epitome of sing when you’re winning, when equalised at 1-1 they were silent and again when we got the second. 

5 hours ago, andyjsg said:

I thought the place was library after Emi dropped the ball in the net, was a bit disappointed really, picked up massively in the 2nd half.

I'm so glad, that Jurgen is a red

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He caught us on a good day but I'll take it!

Liverpool second half, the noise was deafening, another good day. The  more fans realise the influence they can have the better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Liverpool second half, the noise was deafening, another good day. The  more fans realise the influence they can have the better. 

Absolutely, I really thought the fans helped spur the come back and it's why we need to do it all the time.

OK, let's put this one to bed. 

These Bournemouth fans think we absolutely smash the rest of the PL for noise. 

Also one in the eye for Villa Park is shit and don't believe other fans rate it brigade. 

13 hours ago, Delphouneso said:

Oh.  You beat me. I'll leave it up for the liking the stadium comment though 😉

On 16/05/2024 at 09:22, Delphouneso said:

Music to my ears, surely not a coincidence they had the 1897 Group section directly above them?

• Like 1

On 16/05/2024 at 10:03, Wainy316 said:

He caught us on a good day but I'll take it!

So part of the reason I posted it was because I remember the same guys did a similar video last year and gave the atmosphere 4/10.

• Like 1

Â