Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

Thought the atmosphere was good yesterday, it was loud in the Holte End for the majority of the game.

Wish they would stop playing the music though, the one that annoys me the most is straight after the final whistle when the players come over. Leave the music off and let the fans celebrate with the players.

38 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Thought the atmosphere was good yesterday, it was loud in the Holte End for the majority of the game.

Wish they would stop playing the music though, the one that annoys me the most is straight after the final whistle when the players come over. Leave the music off and let the fans celebrate with the players.

I know music is subjective but Crazy Train before the game really isn't getting me very pumped.

21 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Biggest travesty of the play off final that. 
Pumping out absolute shite as the players ran about and fans were celebrating. Really killed the biggest moment in our recent history.

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I used to like the song still do a tiny bit but hate it being played at the game 

War Pigs would be better, especially if they extended the sirens at the start. 

Needs to be seriously loud for the Legia game in a couple of weeks. Could do with the blaring music being switched off ten minutes before kick-off, as many flags as possible, a huge tifo of a lion mauling a gorilla as a response to their 'Jungle' display in the game at their place dropping down from the roof of the Holte and everyone to be well-oiled for an 8pm kick-off!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, wedge said:

Needs to be seriously loud for the Legia game in a couple of weeks. Could do with the blaring music being switched off ten minutes before kick-off, as many flags as possible, a huge tifo of a lion mauling a gorilla as a response to their 'Jungle' display in the game at their place dropping down from the roof of the Holte and everyone to be well-oiled for an 8pm kick-off!

similar atmosphere to Monday the 3rd of March 2003 please

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

similar atmosphere to Monday the 3rd of March 2003 please

03/03/03.

A date etched in my brain forever, I was eight years old yet I remember it like it was yesterday. What I'd give to re-live that entire day above legal drinking age! Villa terrace folklore...

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, wedge said:

03/03/03.

A date etched in my brain forever, I was eight years old yet I remember it like it was yesterday. What I'd give to re-live that entire day above legal drinking age! Villa terrace folklore...

Errrr no just NO.

Screenshot_20231117_183827_Chrome.jpg

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Few blues got a kicking so at least we got a result off the pitch 

Never want to compete with any team in that regard especially sha, they have cornered the market in bottle throwing louts. (manure are quite good at it as well) pricks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can we blow the roof off VP on Thursday pretty please? Show the deluded 'we're so hard and everyone is scared of us'  Legia fans who have just celebrated a poxy 50 years of their main stand (33 years junior to our own glorious Holte) what Villa Park on a European night can be like. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â