Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, R.Bear said:

It's amazing how much swag he has. Everytime he gets the ball it's like he thinks he can do anything he likes and for the most, is doing exactly that. It's also crazy how teams are STILL letting him cut in and use that left foot to shoot across the goal. It's like Robben, you know its coming but its hard to stop.

Its the shin pads. Going to small ones has just turned him into a magician  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Bailey has by far exceeded what I thought he was capable of. He’s on fire right now. Needs to start again next week, I want to see him rip United apart. 

Was just looking at the schedule... That Chelsea replay before United is quite annoying FFS.

Could have done having th whole week tn rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just looking at the schedule... That Chelsea replay before United is quite annoying FFS.

Could have done having th whole week tn rest.

Half our team was rotated today and i don't think many of them even broke a sweat.

But yeah it's annoying and the fixtures will catch us up at some point.

• Like 2

If Bailey can stay fit and can continue in this vein he's gonna be one of the best wingers in the prem. His footwork is outstanding and must scare the living daylights out of defenders. He also picks his moments when to go full attack or play the ball safe. Monster improvement this season. Utterly dangerous.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah just seen that Craig said this... Outstanding news.

Agreed he has proven me wrong this season. Not many better wingers in the league. 

10 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Absolutely razor sharp at the minute. Not sure he will sign a new contract though. 

He's breaking ankles every week and is in the absolute perfect form at the perfect time for him. If he's going to stay his agent, Dad, whatever, is going to absolutely bend us over.

Â