Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Latest Villa social media with Buendia, you can hear Leon saying, "Football should be an indoor sport!" 😄

Oh Leon - you might want to go to Serie A or La Liga if you're getting seasonal depression.

Wonder if he'll play better when the temps come up? Can the statisticians give me some Leon xG when it's above freezing?

What’s the (hippy) crack with this I’m hearing about Bailey doing laughing gas canisters? It’s been mentioned on some Villa podcasts but mention on here. I’ve not been following things much this last week so don’t know if it’s true, I hope not. 

49 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What’s the (hippy) crack with this I’m hearing about Bailey doing laughing gas canisters? It’s been mentioned on some Villa podcasts but mention on here. I’ve not been following things much this last week so don’t know if it’s true, I hope not. 

All you had to do was scroll back through the thread.. lol.

It's relatively old news.

Slightly off topic but his stable mate from Craig Butlers Phoenix Academy  ( Dujuan Whisper) , highly rated 17 year old striker/forward has signed for Chelsea.

Hopefully it means Craig will have some one else to harass and take some pressure off Leon 😂.

http://jamaica.loopnews.com/content/dujuan-whisper-richards-signs-chelsea-fc

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Slightly off topic but his stable mate from Craig Butlers Phoenix Academy  ( Dujuan Whisper) , highly rated striker/forward has signed for Chelsea.

Hopefully it means Craig will have some one else to harass and take some pressure off Leon 😂.

http://jamaica.loopnews.com/content/dujuan-whisper-richards-signs-chelsea-fc

Exactly bring his Circus towards London then

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Are you serious? He didn’t do anything ! 

Some of our fans. 

Penalty aside you are correct, he didn't do anything. 

I've never seen a player so uncomfortable taking the ball with his back to goal, he can't turn, has to pass it backwards to turn around

2 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Penalty aside you are correct, he didn't do anything. 

I've never seen a player so uncomfortable taking the ball with his back to goal, he can't turn, has to pass it backwards to turn around

It wasn’t a penalty. VAR should be over ruling that and West Ham player booked.

He's got to be one of the first players we need to replace in the summer. Hopefully someone will be mad enough to give us back what we paid. 

I was so excited about this signing, but he's been really disappointing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Maybe he would be able to stay on his feet better if he spent less time puffing on those balloons on tiktok

tbh you would have thought it might make him light on his feet!

Â