Sarah Mayling

Dave-R

10 minutes ago, villaluke said:

thought this was a signing for the men team. smith out now!! 

481811982_download(1).png.323c2bcab2d224948ef1fbc14e1ab7c3.png

That'd be a first having a Sarah in the men's team.

11 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Looks a bit chubby, she better stay off the booze so she doesn't end up like McCormack.

She can spring over a gate like Kauto Star over the last fence at Kempton. She'll be fine

12 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Looks a bit chubby, she better stay off the booze so she doesn't end up like McCormack.

How chubby.  John McGinn obese or corpulent Matt Targett. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

How chubby.  John McGinn obese or corpulent Matt Targett. 

I'd say more big boned, a bit of a unit. I imagine going into tackles with her is a bit like when Richard Dunne came charging with his lumberjack logs as legs.

Doesn't matter how much she tries, she or no one else will ever have such a super arse as McGinn, it's unique and a gift from God.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

On 02/07/2021 at 22:59, Keener window-cleaner said:

Nothing like him (see above)!

Chubby Brown bans dirty jokes in his house - Birmingham Live

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Whenever I watch women’s football, I just find myself staring at their arses.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

so sexist, feel bad, you bad bad man.

I'm not sure, a good few here fixate on McGinn's arse.

• Haha 3

She's done incredibly well so far, I don't think Carla Ward was exaggerating when she said she thinks that she's one of the most underrated players in the league. Was disappointing to lose Ale, but Mayling has looked even better.

• Like 2

Great to see the Ladies team is being taken seriously :D from a purely selfish perspective I'd love to see some more Aussies at the club (in addition to Emily Gielnik), our international team is one of the better ones and consequently womens football gets not awful amount of coverage here...mostly Chelsea because of Sam Kerr

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Eidolon said:

Great to see the Ladies team is being taken seriously :D from a purely selfish perspective I'd love to see some more Aussies at the club (in addition to Emily Gielnik), our international team is one of the better ones and consequently womens football gets not awful amount of coverage here...mostly Chelsea because of Sam Kerr

Just happened to see a picture of our (men's team) away supporters, probably in the Chelsea game, and there was like three women that I could tell... I know it's the away fans which is different from our overall fanbase, but we could definitely appeal to more women if/when we want to grow our fanbase. 

Â