Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

James to miss the Norwich match apparently. Muscle problem in the other leg. 

Disappointing but I can live it as I've got 36 points out of him this week. 

Ah **** it. Makes deciding which defender to sell this week easier though at least

10 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Ah **** it. Makes deciding which defender to sell this week easier though at least

I think it's only a slight muscle problem and that he should be back for the Newcastle game. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

I think it's only a slight muscle problem and that he should be back for the Newcastle game. 

They play CL midweek after the Newcastle game though. I assumed he'd play the Norwich game and then possibly get rested for some/all of the Newcastle game so he was fresh for the CL.

Really not sure what they'll do now 

I brought James in after his haul, and now get to keep him for his injury 😂😭

I don’t normally do early transfers, but I had 4 planned with 0.0m spare and James was showing at 98% on fplstatistics.com. Doh!

Also, a plug for my FPL songs: 

I think I'm selling James and will either get Rudi or a Arsenal /Spurs defender. 

Will probably also swap TAA for Robbo. 

Really torn on Cancelo though. Is Pep going to focus on Champs League or the league with Liverpool potentially challenging? 

20 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I think I'm selling James and will either get Rudi or a Arsenal /Spurs defender. 

Will probably also swap TAA for Robbo. 

Really torn on Cancelo though. Is Pep going to focus on Champs League or the league with Liverpool potentially challenging? 

I think the fact the league is so close means neither of them will rotate their first teamers as much as they'd like to.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I think the fact the league is so close means neither of them will rotate their first teamers as much as they'd like to.

This is what I'm thinking but part of me doubts Pep (been burnt too many times before) and I'm not sure which he actually would prefer if he could only have one. I think it's Europe as that's what City are desperately missing. 

Rudiger and Kilman benched. What I thought was 9 DGWers has ended up being 5. Saka and Kulusevski with 22 points on the bench only makes it seem even stupider.

Not going to BB this weekend now as I've lost faith that some of the **** will even play.

Probably take a -4 and save the BB for GW36

On 05/03/2022 at 17:28, Rds1983 said:

I've got 52 points already from 6 players and have potentially 13 more games if everyone plays their doubles. Hopefully Salah, Son or Cancelo have good games too. 

After the bright start and being upto 30k with a big green I've not even broken 100 points and have a red arrow after getting 95.

23 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Similar story for me. Absolute disaster of a midweek. Red arrow with 96 and regretting lots of missed opportunities.

I'm hoping a lot of people's good scores this week were down to using chips and I can claw some back with my WC/BB/FH still to go. 

I think top 10k might be out of reach now but I want top 50k.

56 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

My (probably) final wildcard plans and transfers up to GW36. Glad to finally get it down on "paper"

Wildcard plans.png

Looks solid but seems like a long time to carry two premium goalkeepers just for BB.

Then again, if you've budgeted for all of the transfers and can afford it then it shouldn't be any hindrance

• Like 1

On 11/03/2022 at 14:57, Stevo985 said:

My (probably) final wildcard plans and transfers up to GW36. Glad to finally get it down on "paper"

Wildcard plans.png

I went Reguilon over Doherty in the end which was nice given his assist earlier. Obviously a game to go though

Good start. Everyone who has played has returned so far

Edited by Stevo985

100 points but still doesn't feel like a great week. I've got 10 players for GW30 and a FT but none of the strikers playing this week fill me with confidence. I've already got Kane (and for some reason Watkins) and 3 Arsenal so I can't take Lacazette.

Daka and Iheanacho look likely to share the minutes and Toney only scores if they get a penalty.

Will probably be Jimenez but he's expensive for a striker who never scores and I've already got Watkins filling that role

5 hours ago, Farlz said:

I genuinely don't think I've ever had a good triple captain. 30 points from Salah after his madness a couple weeks a go hurts a little. 

This year was my first ever good score with a Triple Captain (Salah in GW27 or whenever their last double was)

But everyone else TC'd him so it doesn't even feel like a good result. It was just keeping up

Â