Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

7 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Is that when he fell over? Total buffoonery....

Remember the statistics last time Buendia was i the PL, third in the big chances created list after De Bruyne and Greal-hiss.

Still makes me chuckle even now 🤣

in a certain month, cant remember which was mentioned, Buendia created more chances in a single Premier league calendar month than any other player in top flight history (29 or something).

4th highest assist generator in the top 4 leagues, from 2018 to now (behind De Bruyne, TAA and Robertson), and thats even with him not being picked for 6+ months under Gerrard.

we really need to make the most of little Emi, on face value he suits Emery Ball down to a tee.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He deserves as much criticism as others tbh. Especially since he's turned off the comments.

wO4RBnP.png

Disappointed with all 4 of them. Also more than a bit surprised someone like Mings "liked" it.

It's just another reminder that people being good footballers for your team doesn't mean they're likeable people. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

Disappointed with all 4 of them. Also more than a bit surprised someone like Mings "liked" it.

It's just another reminder that people being good footballers for your team doesn't mean they're likeable people. 

Yeah, the likes are also very disappointing. Whatever their reasons, the optics are very, very poor. Needless.

I heard that the 4 lads were only there to plot how to release the lions and tigers back into the wild. Their plan is to go back this evening and open all the cages and chains, letting the animals loose to exact revenge against their captors. 

Well done lads. Up the villa. You woke snowflakes should try reading more and trusting our players to do the right thing.

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

This lion is massively sedated. Like wtf.

2Oz1BGE.png

Another **** word removed. 
Him, Carlos, Luiz and Coutinho can get ****. 
Smiley Cretin.

On 21/11/2022 at 23:16, MaVilla said:

in a certain month, cant remember which was mentioned, Buendia created more chances in a single Premier league calendar month than any other player in top flight history (29 or something).

4th highest assist generator in the top 4 leagues, from 2018 to now (behind De Bruyne, TAA and Robertson), and thats even with him not being picked for 6+ months under Gerrard.

we really need to make the most of little Emi, on face value he suits Emery Ball down to a tee.

The thing is, if we presented a positive only, presentation on all of our players......we would be in the top half of the table.....sadly, there are negatives too.

Emi is a very decent player and I like his workrate, which is a huge plus for me, but there is room for improvement, he needs to stay on the ball better, and effect games better.

but I like him.

On 11/12/2022 at 13:52, TRO said:

The thing is, if we presented a positive only, presentation on all of our players......we would be in the top half of the table.....sadly, there are negatives too.

Emi is a very decent player and I like his workrate, which is a huge plus for me, but there is room for improvement, he needs to stay on the ball better, and effect games better.

but I like him.

The overwhelming negative being that we had a cataclysmically s**t 'manager' for the first dozen games of the season. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 13:52, TRO said:

but I like him.

This is true tbh, and I was desperate for us to sign Emi for ages, so I'm one of his biggest fans. He needs to calm down a bit on the ball, he has been guilty of giving it away stupidly for us.

But yeah, if it's a through ball, there are fewer in world football I'd want to spot it/execute it.

Edited by Tom13

2 hours ago, Thug said:

I have pictures of myself and my young daughter swimming with dolphins at the Atlantis in dubai.

At the time I thought it was an amazing experience and would have recommended it to anyone.

Not long after I watched the documentary ’Black Fish’, and I felt awful, and I promised myself I wouldn’t do anything to promote this kind of captivity again.

I would’ve been older than these guys, yet equally naive.

The saddest part here is that these guys could easily afford to go see these animals in a much more ethical way.

Im glad that their errors have been highlighted to them, because sometimes it’s only through making mistakes that our eyes are opened by those around us.

lucky it did not mess with you like one did to Hank Hill

This photo is illegal in Arlen, Texas : r/KingOfTheHill

Edited by Follyfoot

Â