Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

On 19/08/2022 at 15:00, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

My issue is that it Buendia does start, and cant get into the game for whatever reason, I bet he’ll come straight back out the next week and wont get a run like Coutinho gets regardless of form.

This prediction was made before Palace. Gerrard suffers from Nepotism. He needs a run of playing week in week out. Statistically proven to be our most creative player. Its painful and boring to watch us under Gerrard but he doesnt even like to give us a chance by blocking our most talented player. We need some enjoyment/excitement Steven.

• Like 2

On 28/08/2022 at 16:32, Delphinho123 said:

He’s a firm favourite on here but I’d have him behind both Coutinho and Bailey. Coutinho is very inconsistent but he’s far better than Buendia. 

Is that you, Slippy?

• Haha 2

On 28/08/2022 at 16:32, Delphinho123 said:

He’s a firm favourite on here but I’d have him behind both Coutinho and Bailey. Coutinho is very inconsistent but he’s far better than Buendia. 

Coutinho is weak.  What the hell are these useless flicks to no one.  I must have counted 4 or 5 yesterday to absolutely no one.  Posession retention is awful, can't shoot for S**t.  He is just not the player we hoped for.  The limping off was fake.  He had enough

• Like 1

His strength make him before Coutinho, Bailey is a different player and a special talent which we need him starting. He’s the kind of player that if he had any kind of space the opponent defenders will be threaten and panicked.

8 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Well with Coutinho injured at least Buendia will play now, as long as it lasts.

The only way that Coutinho wont start is if he has his leg in plaster.Even then there is a 50/50 chance that SG will start him,plaster and all.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

The only way that Coutinho wont start is if he has his leg in plaster.Even then there is a 50/50 chance that SG will start him,plaster and all.

He would still play on one leg

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Put Coutinho on against the poorer sides and he plays at best average every week til the clamour for Buendia gets too hard to ignore based on his cameos.

Wait for a game against a big side, set up poorly and play Buendia instead. He can't get involved. Drop him instantly for the next run of games against the poorer teams.

The Gerrard blueprint.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Put Coutinho on against the poorer sides and he plays at best average every week til the clamour for Buendia gets too hard to ignore based on his cameos.

Wait for a game against a big side, set up poorly and play Buendia instead. He can't get involved. Drop him instantly for the next run of games against the poorer teams.

The Gerrard blueprint.

Yep, you can almost tell he will chuck Buendia in against Arsenal and Man City, Villa will get battered, and he'll use that as a reason in his head for why Buendia doesn't deserve to start against teams Villa are actually a chance of beating.

Coutinho will come back in for the good run of fixtures after that (Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Forest).

Buendia producing more off the bench in less minutes will lead to another clamour for him to start, so he'll get chucked in for the Chelsea match. Villa will get pumped, so Coutinho will be straight back in for Fulham and Brentford.

You can just see it.

Edited by DRAGONZ_RULE

20 hours ago, DRAGONZ_RULE said:

Yep, you can almost tell he will chuck Buendia in against Arsenal and Man City, Villa will get battered, and he'll use that as a reason in his head for why Buendia doesn't deserve to start against teams Villa are actually a chance of beating.

Coutinho will come back in for the good run of fixtures after that (Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Forest).

Buendia producing more off the bench in less minutes will lead to another clamour for him to start, so he'll get chucked in for the Chelsea match. Villa will get pumped, so Coutinho will be straight back in for Fulham and Brentford.

You can just see it.

Hmmmmmmm 🤔

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I hate to say it but he is a super sub. He’s always rubbish when he starts. It’s probably the only thing that Gerrard is getting right.

The issue I have with this is that he is never given enough of a run to build and sustain confidence/momentum - it was not difficult to predict a difficult night for him.

it feels like that unless he is motm and scores a worldy each game, then he is benched  this is unfair and unrealistic imo.

He needs to be told his shirt is safe for 7-10 games minimum and then he can be appraised more realistically 

• Like 1

Â