Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I think the most incredible thing about today is learning that Emi can cushion a header with as much control of pace and direction as his feet, He is mindbogglingly good

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Every now and again we get a gem of player. We've certainly got one in Buendia, and looks like two with Kamara.

I think Martinez is also in that category. Players we would struggle to replace properly even if we threw mega bucks at the problem.

Always looks lively and quietly creates chances at a very consistent rate and puts a shift in too. Great to see him score at the holte end, not sure what else he can do to force himself into the starting 11 

Edited by david-avfc

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Poor Emi, looks so unhappy, better get transfer request in pronto

Yep, definitely should do if he gets left out again playing like this.

Unjust and there's a world cup squad to get into.

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Many are bigger fans tbf

No Stevie, that's wrong I'm afraid.

Fantastically spiky stuff:

“But you don’t pick the team, do you? I make them decisions. We’ve got good players. We’ve got really good options in the final third and Emi Buendia will start football matches in this team for me.

“He was winning the race for a starting slot and he got a muscle injury in a behind-closed-doors against Fulham. He missed close to a week and his training performance was slightly off from where he was prior to the injury so we’ve been patient with him and haven’t felt the need to risk him and start him from the beginning because of the muscle injury which you don’t know about.

“So before you point stuff my way, you need to get the right information in tact. I think I’ve done the right thing with Emi which is to protect his health. We put him on today when the team needed energy and quality and he delivered. Nobody’s a bigger fan than Emi Buendia than me.”

:lol:

Edited by Tomaszk

Gerrard can say he rates Buendia all he wants, but his actions just dont back his words up.

I think what adds to the problem is a lot of Gerrards words arent backed up by actions.

Buendia is a baller, and should, imo, be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

• Like 1

Â