Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I was tempted to change my Pickem last minute as well, wish I had now.

how does playoffs work with six teams then?

Top 2 get a bye. It's standard Yahoo format made to mimic how the playoffs work in real life (top teams receiving a first round bye)

So it would be:

Team 1 - bye

Quarter Final 1

Team 5

vs.

Team 4

Quarter Final 2

Team 6

vs.

Team 3

Team 2 - Bye

Semis would be:

Team 1

vs.

Winner of Quarter Final 1

Team 2

vs.

Winner of Quarter Final 2

As I said previously, I've noted it down as a potential point of change for next season, so we'll discuss these points as a group during the off-season.

Edited by Beastmix
  • Thanks 1

So looking at the table I need Quon Air and watership Brown both to lose next week, and me to win, to grab second place on more points scored.

long shot but ya never know!

8 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Cost myself that last playoff position I think, keeping 'questionable' Cooks and Gordon on bench. Then Ekeler gets carted off early too... damm

Closest game of the week. Could still go either way. 

On 12/12/2021 at 23:10, LancsVillan said:

Cost myself that last playoff position I think, keeping 'questionable' Cooks and Gordon on bench. Then Ekeler gets carted off early too... damm

You snuck in there Al, it was very close for that last spot. Pretty much anyone from 6th to 11th has a shot

• Thanks 1

On 13/12/2021 at 10:23, Dante_Lockhart said:

'Quon Air can go swivel. Swear my oppos the last few weeks have had the best luck. Ah well.

:(

Started well but receivers have let me down the 2nd half of the season. Metcalf, Thielen, you boys have disappointed me.

take the rough with the smooth. with the amount of injuries i've had to key players this season I think it's overdue.

Limping into the semis...

Unlike in real life, a bye week does you no favours when the real life players have to go out and wreck themselves 😂

I hope @LancsVillan fills his empty line-up spots. Perhaps we could have a re-do of last year's final (from what I recall).

8 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Limping into the semis...

Unlike in real life, a bye week does you no favours when the real life players have to go out and wreck themselves 😂

I hope @LancsVillan fills his empty line-up spots. Perhaps we could have a re-do of last year's final (from what I recall).

Filled those holes  but think losing my No.1 RB and the revived Cooks is going to be too big an ask.... bloody Covid

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Filled those holes  but think losing my No.1 RB and the revived Cooks is going to be too big an ask.... bloody Covid

You took all the promising waiver wire RBs too. Looks like I might have to rely on Abdullah... 

Amazing.

Now it doesn't matter my team have reverted to world beaters.

Every player scored at least one TD, and one of my bench players got three.

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Looking at possibly my best score of the season...

And mine was even higher. 

Snapshot from previous week, Parker and Goedert scored enough between them to overtake my score. This week they got a combined 3.8.

So **** frustrating. 

Â