Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

40 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I see @rhyscartwright_avfcfinally signed a kicker - who proceeded to kick over 200 yards and outscore CMC!!!

I haven't had to until this week. Either won, or lost by such a margin it wouldn't have made a difference.

Mind you, still might not. Need Golladay to do **** all. Mahomes back to being shit and Jonathan Taylor putting up nearly 60 points will likely contribute to my downfall.

Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I haven't had to until this week. Either won, or lost by such a margin it wouldn't have made a difference.

Mind you, still might not. Need Golladay to do **** all. Mahomes back to being shit and Jonathan Taylor putting up nearly 60 points will likely contribute to my downfall.

God bless Taylor! He's been a revelation for me. Chubb back as well, although wasn't a stand out this week. 

My WRs are cack though. Just hope Golladay gets a few receptions although wouldn't bank on it with my luck with receivers. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

God bless Taylor! He's been a revelation for me. Chubb back as well, although wasn't a stand out this week. 

My WRs are cack though. Just hope Golladay gets a few receptions although wouldn't bank on it with my luck with receivers. 

Golladay did nothing. He's turned to crap at the Gnats. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Golladay did nothing. He's turned to crap at the Gnats. 

The prick only needed to score about 5 points to help me win. 

I hate losing when i've had a really strong week! 158 points and nowt :( 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

How come only one team has clinched a play off birth? I thought it was the top 8? Or is it less?

Yahoo standard top 6 for the playoffs. Personally, I think it's more competitive this way.

HOWEVER, I've just added 'expanding to top 8' to the list (I'm keeping a list) of things of things for us to talk about changing ahead of next season.

• Like 2

On 01/12/2021 at 22:32, Beastmix said:

Any given Sunday! (and Thursday and Monday)

I'm hoping a couple of New England tds can see me over the line. Go Patriots! 

Brought in Matt Breida for this week and now it all comes down to him scoring at least 3.97. Don't let me down Matt or you will be banished never to be seen again.

Edited by Hornso
Called him by his Dad's name

5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Brought in Matt Breida for this week and now it all comes down to him scoring at least 3.97. Don't let me down Matt or you will be banished never to be seen again.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Got me.

I'm just glad I'm safely into the playoffs.

I was tempted to change my Pickem last minute as well, wish I had now.

how does playoffs work with six teams then?

Â