Breakaway League

Jareth

27 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Probably will have cheerleaders and in all seriousness, will likely end up having the game played over 4 quarters.

T.V. timeouts like they have in NFL, perhaps?

12 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The shot off the leg start there from Gareth Bale is phenomenal, it's almost as if he meant to hit his team mate with that kick. You know what time it is when Bale touches the ball? It's Regaine for men time! "Do you struggle with little hair under your man bun like Gareth Bale? Try Regaine for men!!" DO NOT SCRUB REGAINE FOR MEN ON YOUR BALLS; WILL LEAD TO HAIRY BALLS - CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR

Over to you Jeff.

Thanks Carl, "he's not just the president of Hair Club for Men, he's also a client!” that's Regaine for Men, proud sponsor of the European Super League 

Edited by Follyfoot

Mates a blues fan who's concerned about staying in business. Usually I'd find that funny but today has made me think that local rivalries should be put to one side...there's only six 'clubs' in this country that any football fan should truly hate, and SHA ain't one of them. 

25 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Would be hilarious if the clubs get banned from their leagues and UEFA competitions and the governments block the super league too

It wouldn't happen, but I'd love nothing more than to see the clubs' greed essentially end their existence and serve as a lesson to others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Why would they?

They'll all have similar amounts of money - if anything it'll be a more equitable league than the league's these clubs are in currently.

No fans are going to enjoy seeing their club finish bottom each week.  Why would the fans care if the owners are banking 200m each year but not finishing or competing with a Madrid?

Arsenal are evidence of this the do nothing in the league, invest very little and dont compwtw for anything besides a fa cup

4 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

According to UEFA they want the players of these clubs excluded by Friday. This means that none of the players in the top 6 will be allowed in the euros in the summer.

Villa/Leicester will have half of the English team. 

I wonder what Marcus Rashford thinks of this? The guy actually has backbone.

I dont think Rashford has that much clout in fairness, sure if he goes against it then Boris will give the Super League his blessing

Just now, Demitri_C said:

No fans are going to enjoy seeing their club finish bottom each week.  Why would the fans care if the owners are banking 200m each year but not finishing or competing with a Madrid?

Arsenal are evidence of this the do nothing in the league, invest very little and dont compwtw for anything besides a fa cup

Why would they finish bottom?

You're comparing Tottenham the Premier league team with Tottenham the Super League team - they're going to be different things.

Just now, Davkaus said:

It wouldn't happen, but I'd love nothing more than to see the clubs' greed essentially end their existence and serve as a lesson to others.

Start them all on -20 points next season instead

Apparently Woodward said to Ceferin that he was happy with the UEFA reforms last week. The guy is just an absolute snake. He should be chased out of the UK faster than Boris can say soccerball.

You're comparing Tottenham the Premier league team with Tottenham the Super League team - they're going to be different things.

They're spurs, they'll find a way to **** it up. 

• Haha 1

Because tmwho would you rather go to barcelona united or lame spurs?

Spurs arsenal and inter will be the small fry of this competition 

plus 5 teams there based on domestic achievements who do not receive anything like the same royalties the founding members will get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blunther said:

Mates a blues fan who's concerned about staying in business. Usually I'd find that funny but today has made me think that local rivalries should be put to one side...there's only six 'clubs' in this country that any football fan should truly hate, and SHA ain't one of them. 

You forgot to put a :trollface: after your post! 

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Apparently Woodward said to Ceferin that he was happy with the UEFA reforms last week. The guy is just an absolute snake. He should be chased out of the UK faster than Boris can say soccerball.

I think the United fans are going to target woodwanks home.  They really have a hatred for him amd this will push them over the edge

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In true WWE fashion I am waiting for the true genius behind this idea to reveal himself and claim the credit

Arrest warrant issued for former Aston Villa owner Tony Xia | Express & Star

He's been too quiet for too long.

Â