Weekends Football 19/21 March

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Lingard has done well for West Ham, but I don't understand the narrative that he's been amazing.

It's West Ham - they're up there with Leeds and Newcastle in being overhyped by the media.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

It's West Ham - they're up there with Leeds and Newcastle in being overhyped by the media.

To be fair to them they have been decent, I just think there are quite a few players who have consistently played better.

I think it's more a Utd thing as I doubt anyone else at West Ham would be talked about so much with the a similar level of performances.

30 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Odegaard really starting to show his talent the past few weeks. Such a good player.

He looks a quality player, like Ozil but less susceptible to being called lazy by angry Arsenal fans.

15 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Lingard has done well for West Ham, but I don't understand the narrative that he's been amazing.

7 games for them, 5 goals and 2 assists. 

I know it's Lingard and he's a dopey sap but you can't really argue that's not an amazing return for a player who had barely kicked a ball for ages.

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I know it's Lingard and he's a dopey sap but you can't really argue that's not an amazing return for a player who had barely kicked a ball for ages.

At a time when grealish, maddison and Barnes all got injured 

He'll score for England next week

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Not arguing with an exceptional return and some decent goals, I just haven't been that amazed by his overall play.

Surely that second Arsenal goal should have been checked by VAR for that moving ball by the way, why wasn’t it looked at?

It was clearly moving so it must be down to a mistake ignoring it or it’s not in their criteria to consider.

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Surely that second Arsenal goal should have been checked by VAR for that moving ball by the way, why wasn’t it looked at?

It was clearly moving so it must be down to a mistake ignoring it or it’s not in their criteria to consider.

Jon Moss was running about in the pitch for that match

38 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

He’s been quality for them so far, we could do with him right now to be fair 

Maguire and especially Fred teaming up to gift Leicester a goal.

Fred really messed up but Maguire should not have passed the ball to him when he's surrounded by 3 players in that position.

• Like 1

Â