Weekends Football 19/21 March

andykeenan

Newcastle have to play -

Spurs, Burnley, West Ham, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City, Sheff Utd.

Fulham have to play -

Villa, Wolves, Arsenal, Chelsea, Burnley, Southampton, Man Utd.

Newcastle and Fulham then of course play each other.

The geordies have to pick up two more points from their matches than Fulham do in theirs so that final game is a non event. If it goes down to the last game, I think Fulham will win.

I think Fulham might pick up six points meaning Newcastle need eight to avoid a stressful final day.

• Like 1

Sweet goal by JLingz there.

Marking from Arsenal not great perhaps.

And the Arsenal defense asleep again for the second. 

Edited by sne

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Cant work out if Jlingz is alot better than i realized or he is in the form of his life.

I'm amazed at his impact considering he's barely played for them for 12 months but just shows you sometimes a January signing could improve an already decent team (especially as West Ham were already well stocked in final third).

A bit too much narrow thinking on here sometimes there's no one available in world football who can improve us mid season and loan deals are the complete axis of evil.

I doubt West Ham care a jot about any of that and they'll probably sign him in the summer anyway.

We have 0% chance of finishing above West Ham so this is a good score for us as keeps Arsenal below us for a few more weeks whatever we do tonight if this score holds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Cant work out if Jlingz is alot better than i realized or he is in the form of his life.

He was a regular in the United and England team before, I think he’s got over the massive slump in form he had. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

He was a regular in the United and England team before, I think he’s got over the massive slump in form he had. 

Yeh but i think when your a bit average and play for a top team liked United and i think United are a great example It makes you look alot better than you actually are. Great examples of this are Cleverly,Fraser Campbell etc who  never shown any form in the premier league after leaving United and  penultimately end up in low leagues.

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

What the hell is going on at west ham? Does every team just have the worst game possible against them? This will be the biggest over achievement since Leicester. Maybe even bigger

West Ham have a very good squad tbf. They've underachieved for years imo. 

• Like 2

Â