EFL on Quest 10.30pm

Thursday

Premier League 

Fulham v Spurs 6pm BT Sport 1

Liverpool v Chelsea 8.15pm SS2

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

So Southamptons shocking run continues

Wheres the media bukkake over hasenhuttle now?

the lads from the Smith thread praising him and Bielsa over him every week have gone quiet recently as well

After beating Liverpool, Saints were level on points with Man City on 4th January (they had played two more matches than city).

Less than two months later, City now have over twice as many points as Southampton.

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

After beating Liverpool, Saints were level on points with Man City on 4th January (they had played two more matches than city).

At the same time hasenhuttle was being talked about as a successor to solskjaer and Lampard, Southampton were applauded for sticking by a manager who oversaw a 9-0 defeat and a terrible run of form

Theres no middle ground with the press when it comes to foreign managers. There either world class or shite. And dean Smith after the job hes doing doesn't get a mention

Wolves playing with a back 6. I know it's against Man City but it's so negative. I wonder what the players think. Surely you can't be happy with a setup that suggests you only want to keep the score down.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Wolves playing with a back 6. I know it's against Man City but it's so negative. I wonder what the players think. Surely you can't be happy with a setup that suggests you only want to keep the score down.

1 down after 15 mins. 

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Deserve to be as well. Don't think Wolves have attacked yet.

Just looked at my app, Wolves have had 15% possession. No corners, no chances, no shots. 

Just now, Genie said:

Just looked at my app, Wolves have had 15% possession. No corners, no chances, no shots. 

Lilly Savage has just said wolves have yet to have the ball in the final third. What's worse is that wolves do have players that can hurt city as they have done in the past.

Thank god we only play Man City twice a season. Different level. Mind teams are so worried about them they let them dictate the rhythm and tempo of games which in itself stops teams playing their natural game. Saying that why the hell are the dingles constantly trying to play the ball out the back rather then get the ball up field!? It's just playing into Pep's hands. I think we'll look to play a similar game to the Leeds game against Man City. Not sit deep but not play out the back, hit it forward and put pressure onthem from the front. actually similar to the 7-2 against Liverpool. High energy play, not mess around at the back and pressure from the front.

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wolves have got their possession up to 25% but not managed any shots, corners, or chances after 56 minutes 

Â