Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

38 minutes ago, duke313 said:

They would have to significantly reduce their wages.

Can't see Fred being on a decent wage he was bought when it looked like we were going to be in the Championship for another season. Sanson will be on a good whack probably 40-50k a week surely?

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

Can't see Fred being on a decent wage he was bought when it looked like we were going to be in the Championship for another season. Sanson will be on a good whack probably 40-50k a week surely?

Guilbert is on £40,000 per week, Sanson is on £45,000 per week.  Would you leave that?  Basically, making a fortune to do nothing.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Guilbert is on £40,000 per week, Sanson is on £45,000 per week.  Would you leave that?  Basically, making a fortune to do nothing.

Then whoever put a $5m player on 40k a week needs sacking! Guess it was JGP!

I think Wesley was near that too, shocking decisions really.

2 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Then whoever put a $5m player on 40k a week needs sacking! Guess it was JGP!

I think Wesley was near that too, shocking decisions really.

Those are pretty average for PL wages; the problem is they are massive for teams outside of PL.

The highest earner at Strasbourg where Guilbert was on loan at last season, is £25,000 per week.  They couldn't afford him unless he took a massive pay cut. 

The same will apply for Sanson.   

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Those are pretty average for PL wages; the problem is they are massive for teams outside of PL.

The highest earner at Strasbourg where Guilbert was on loan at last season, is £25,000 per week.  They couldn't afford him unless he took a massive pay cut. 

The same will apply for Sanson.   

I'm still of the opinion Sanson might have something to offer, Fred is a Championship player at best if he is on 40k a week fair play hang around your next gig will be a little different. Pitarch really did **** our club over.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I'm still of the opinion Sanson might have something to offer, Fred is a Championship player at best if he is on 40k a week fair play hang around your next gig will be a little different. Pitarch really did **** our club over.

Suso didn’t sign Guilbert . But he did sign Douglas Luiz for £15m …..

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Suso didn’t sign Guilbert . But he did sign Douglas Luiz for £15m …..

He did I'm afraid: 

• Kalinic
  • Carroll
  • Guilbert
  • Mings
  • Hause
  • Wesley
  • Luiz
  • Konsa
  • Targett
  • Trezeguet
  • Nakamba
  • Engels
  • Heaton
  • Samatta
  • Jota
  • Drinkwater
  • Reina
  • Baston
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Yes me too - I think Emery has tried to have a little look at as many options possible before the World Cup - I believe he will figure frequently in the second half of the season - and I am looking forward to this.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Steero113 said:

He did I'm afraid: 

• Kalinic
  • Carroll
  • Guilbert
  • Mings
  • Hause
  • Wesley
  • Luiz
  • Konsa
  • Targett
  • Trezeguet
  • Nakamba
  • Engels
  • Heaton
  • Samatta
  • Jota
  • Drinkwater
  • Reina
  • Baston

Certainly more misses than hits on that list.

18 hours ago, duke313 said:

Guilbert is on £40,000 per week, Sanson is on £45,000 per week.  Would you leave that?  Basically, making a fortune for the eye candy these two fine specimens provide. Gorgeous! 😍. Bring Lansbury back and we’d have the hottest totty in the league. (1 Lansbury is worth a full squad worth of eye candy). Hubba hubba. 

Byatch Puhleeeeze! Keep your hands off! 😜

Â